Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Overall Rating no ratings no ratings
Be the first to write a review.
Write a review

Get silky-smooth and sun-kissed skin for the summer with this Face & Body Glow Collection from Gatineau. It contains Melatogenine Tan Accelerator (150ml), Vital Feeling Exfoliating Body Glow (200ml), Radiant Glow Emulsion (15ml) and Activ Eclat Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml). The Exfoliating Body Gel is a smooth formula that contains jojoba beads to gently remove dead skin cells and reveal smoother, revitalised skin. Use together for gorgeous skin from top to toe. For all skin types, including sensitive skin.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228384

Gatineau 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Face & Eye Collection

One Time Only Price
£42.84

QVC Price
£51.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Write a review

Reveal a radiant complexion with this five-piece Anti-Ageing Face & Eye Collection from Gatineau. You'll get: Melatogenine Eye Concentrate (15ml) to help reduce puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles; Activ Eclat Progressive Glow Emulsion (15ml) to leave your skin looking delicately sun-kissed; and Melatogenine Day & Night (30ml) for a complete day and night routine. Completing the set are Melatogenine Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (15ml) to promote younger-looking skin and Activ Eclat Radiance Enhancing Gommage (15ml) for a healthy-looking complexion.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228385

Gatineau 4 Piece Anti Ageing Face & Body Glow Collection

One Time Only Price
£32.12

QVC Price
£36.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Write a review

Get silky-smooth and sun-kissed skin for the summer with this Face & Body Glow Collection from Gatineau. It contains Melatogenine Tan Accelerator (150ml), Vital Feeling Exfoliating Body Glow (200ml), Radiant Glow Emulsion (15ml) and Activ Eclat Radiance Enhancing Gommage (75ml). The Exfoliating Body Gel is a smooth formula that contains jojoba beads to gently remove dead skin cells and reveal smoother, revitalised skin. Use together for gorgeous skin from top to toe. For all skin types, including sensitive skin.

Although this one says gommage 75ml its only 15ml in the picture
I think I am going to go for this instead of the TSV, cant wait to try the new scrub :)

Bit of a con!

Although this one says gommage 75ml its only 15ml in the picture
I think I am going to go for this instead of the TSV, cant wait to try the new scrub :)

I bought this set at an anniversary price of less than £30 last week - it was in one of SCW's posts. I 'phoned CS as there were no details of the contents online and she said it was 75ml of the gommage. If it is only 15ml, I will 'phone CS again and complain that I was given the wrong information. I thought OTOs were supposed to be the lowest ever price for that item. There is something amiss here.

:33::33::33:

I bought this set at an anniversary price of less than £30 last week - it was in one of SCW's posts. I 'phoned CS as there were no details of the contents online and she said it was 75ml of the gommage. If it is only 15ml, I will 'phone CS again and complain that I was given the wrong information. I thought OTOs were supposed to be the lowest ever price for that item. There is something amiss here.

I didnt see it or know that Gatineau had an anniversary recently :confused:

OTO's are supposed to be the lowest price. I do hope it is 75ml of gommage as it would be a real bargain then. It is still good value at the price today but it bugs me when I hear that an item has been lower than the OTO price

Even dearer!

Hi,
The price on this item has now gone up to £38 - if you look higher up this thread to the description of the OTO, it was £36 QVC price.

They seem to be messing people about with all these changes in price.

Another price change

Hi,
The price is now £38.50. Apparently, according to CS, the item never actually went to air at the anniversary price, so it doesn't count that it was on the website for less than the OTO price, which went to air twice and then reverted to the QVC price, or actually £2.50 more than the QVC price given when it was a OTO. Confused? :sad: :confused2: I certainly was, but she did say prices are subject to change right up until they go to air, but had no information as to why the QVC price had gone up since the OTO.

I complained that the gommage was 15ml not 75ml as CS had told me and that this information was also quoted on the website. She passed my complaint to the Product Team and I had a call back from someone to whom I had to explain it all again. She promised to look into it and get back to me and to change the incorrect details on the website, as a priority, so that other QVC customers would not order this kit and be as disappointed as I was. Guess what - no contact as yet and the details on the website are still incorrect. If I don't get a call today, I will ring again. This sort of cavalier attitude from CS brings out the terrier in me and I won't let it go. :angry::headbang:

CS did so well over the Hibiscus refund :clapping:- what a pity it is so hit and miss.:doh:

Gatineau 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Face & Eye Collection

One Time Only Price
£42.84

QVC Price
£51.50

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.45

Write a review

Reveal a radiant complexion with this five-piece Anti-Ageing Face & Eye Collection from Gatineau. You'll get: Melatogenine Eye Concentrate (15ml) to help reduce puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles; Activ Eclat Progressive Glow Emulsion (15ml) to leave your skin looking delicately sun-kissed; and Melatogenine Day & Night (30ml) for a complete day and night routine. Completing the set are Melatogenine Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (15ml) to promote younger-looking skin and Activ Eclat Radiance Enhancing Gommage (15ml) for a healthy-looking complexion.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228385

I bought 2 of these sets on sunday which, to me, were better value than the TSV as I wasn't really interested in the tan accelerator so a big thank you Bluebell for posting this. :clapping:

Gatineau 4 Piece Anti Ageing Face & Body Glow Collection

One Time Only Price
£32.12

QVC Price
£36.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£3.95

Write a review

I purchased this set and it arrived today and before I got a chance to phone and complain about the size of the gommage and the fact it was now cheaper at Anniversary Price QVC phoned me to explain about the mistake with the size of the gommage.
I said about the fact it was now showing at a cheaper than OTO price and he said I could either get a refund of the difference or get a pre-paid label and send it back for a full refund so I picked the full refund as I am so annoyed about the whole thing, there was no mention of compensation for the fact that it was advertised as the wrong size so thats why I am sending it all back

Latest posts

Back