Gatineau Only nominated for One Beauty Award!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes.

Elemis won two Best Moisturiser and Best New Product.
Gatineau won their group
Decleor Best Anti Age Iris Aroma Oil
BE got two foundation and Primer(oh dear BellePiere always flogged as that).

Diplomatic or what?

All done with a view to maximise sales , using the QVC beauty award winner as voted by the customer sales pitch

Absolute shyte

Apparently,so I heard, a lot of the big magazines such as Woman and home etc. are part of the same huge conglomerate as Qvc.

So when we see the beauty awards in these same magazines, is it no surprise that a lot of them are Q brands? maybe.....maybe not.

Hello people. New to this but have been following and reading for years! Love the forums for qvc - hilarious! It's all political isn't it- this award rubbish? Truly agree with the comments on here. Unless it is just me - some ranges never seem to not win certain categories every year ... Because they are the best is questionable. Maybe people really do just fall into habits and not break them - and they are the ones voting?

There are certainly QVC zealots on facebook with a blind faith in certain QVC brands so I'm sure they'll be first in line to vote for their favourites. I'm interested in beauty products but don't feel strongly enough about any to vote. Plus it pee's me off that the nominated products are fixed by the QVC buyers, or Alison Young getting a back rub from Andrew or Keeley. I'm the floating voter who can't be @rsed going to the polls because there's little to choose between the candidates.

Oh so true! I wouldn't bother voting too.. As I bet it is as staged as towie or any other crap on tv nowadays.. As for what the experts say, I have always taken it all with pinch of salt too. I think that's why I'm loving this forum - people who question it all! All good tho - as we get the benefits of products we believe in from experience and/or others experience, easy pays sometimes, and sometimes good deals! The rest of it tho? Pinch of salt for sure!

What a load of primarily second rate shyte

I was thinking of starting my own skincare range and taking it on QVC but I couldn't think of a name that would capture its essence.

So just watch and wait for a TSV of

Second Rate Shyte
by Neelia :cash:

I'd probably buy it! Will you be doing Supersize Second Rate Shyte as well? What about Shower of Shyte?

I'm only peeved that Elemis picked up an award for a blatant rip off of Emma Hardie...who ripped it off from Eve Lom....who invented cleansing? or something.

Latest posts

Back