Gatineau Bargain!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitkat

Registered Shopper
I have just bought Mom's christmas present off QVC, earlier this year she tried and love the Gatineau defi-lift perfect design and so i wanted to get her a full size pot for christmas. The full size pot is £69.75 but today i found this collection... ' Gatineau in the salon anniversary' kit for £74.97 (item 226260)

........ for the extra £5 ish i have been able to buy her Floracil Eye Make-up Remover (400ml), Anti-ageing Gommage (75ml), Melatogenine Futur Plus Anti-Wrinkle Radiance Mask (75ml), Defilift 3D Redefining Serum (5ml), Defilift 3D Eye Contour Lift Cream (5ml), Firming Throat Gel (15ml) and Melatogenine Refreshing Cleansing Cream (50ml).

i am really pleased, used my 'birthday voucher' for three easy payments and i am chuffed to bits, hope mom will be too.:1:

link is-http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226260/walk.yah.UKHB-U074

Oohh, yes, that's a really good price. Trouble is, I've got enough Floracil, Gommage and mask to last me for well over a year so can't really justify buying that kit as they are the main bits I'd use. If I needed to stock up, I'd definitely go for it, though.

it's not often i find a bargain so i am pleased with myself with this one. thanks for the link SCW :21:

Latest posts

Back