Gale Hayman Todays Special Value Monday 23rd July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do understand that AY is not good with computers, but someone really ought to tell her that people can check in minutes on Gh and if its a global brand, A-Lister stuff. For heavens sake woman (AY!) get a grip, join the 21st century and update your make up
24K also seriously did not suit me, bought once as I fell for the ype 10 years ago - and never again

Gale Hayman supposedly writes for the new York Times. I have a very trendy young Aunt living in Manhatten and working in NYC. She said she has never heard of GH.

We are fortunate enough to be having our 2nd holiday in Florida in October and then we are going to New York in November and I have NEVER ever seen Gale Hayman in either area

We are fortunate enough to be having our 2nd holiday in Florida in October and then we are going to New York in November and I have NEVER ever seen Gale Hayman in either area

Ahh you musn't be going to the most exclusiveist, most poshest, back door only entrance with the yellow and white striped awning shops !! :)

Blimey just seen the girl from GH!!!! How sunburnt is she? Is she supposed to be the inhouse beauty expert for the brand? Very upmarket.

I dont think 14 ct gold lippy is flattering, but liplift is a good product. The market stalls and ebay are the secondary market. You can buy slight seconds with slightly damaged packaging very cheaply online. My guess is that some other stores buy their stock this way.

I've never seen it in New York - once asked at the Information Desk in Bloomingdales - not only did they not stock it, they'd never even heard of it :doh: See poor Tanya is still having to wear that 'minging' leopard-print scarf, as BB once so eloquently put it! I made the mistake of ordering a kit many moons ago - the smell of the handcream was rancid and as for the skincare, well, it ended up being binned. I know a lot of people love the lip lift but it did nothing for me.

I've never seen it in New York - once asked at the Information Desk in Bloomingdales - not only did they not stock it, they'd never even heard of it :doh: See poor Tanya is still having to wear that 'minging' leopard-print scarf, as BB once so eloquently put it! I made the mistake of ordering a kit many moons ago - the smell of the handcream was rancid and as for the skincare, well, it ended up being binned. I know a lot of people love the lip lift but it did nothing for me.

Poor old 'Tan' is looking wrecked tired. Her lines are very prominent. She said a few minutes ago that she has about 5 lip lifts on the go, but on a decleor show, she will say that she has their lip treatments in the car, pockets, make up bag etc. Wonder if all that is true.

I bought some of the range many years ago and thought it was useless. I bought into the hype about the lip lift, but I was not impressed. I use Burts Bees lip balm, much better in my opinion. People must buy Gale Hayman or QVC would get rid of it, but it doesn't seem too popular on here.

I actually do like the Gatineau lip doofer. It's a nice texture and adds a bit if colour without being sticky. I did wonder about trying the 24k lipstick as I can wear bronze/peach/orange shades but I don't normally wear lipstick ... I stick to lipstick. Having recently turned 50 I thought I might give a lippie a go. My top lip is starting to thin ... so I thought a proper colour might help.

But maybe not this lippie by the sounds of it.

Poor old 'Tan' is looking wrecked tired. Her lines are very prominent. She said a few minutes ago that she has about 5 lip lifts on the go, but on a decleor show, she will say that she has their lip treatments in the car, pockets, make up bag etc. Wonder if all that is true.

I bought some of the range many years ago and thought it was useless. I bought into the hype about the lip lift, but I was not impressed. I use Burts Bees lip balm, much better in my opinion. People must buy Gale Hayman or QVC would get rid of it, but it doesn't seem too popular on here.

I use the Burts Bees one too! Just as good as the more expensive brands that I have tried.

Not a big fan of Gale Hayman (almost typed Hyman). I think the range is pretty cheap and not very good... a bit like Liz Earle, it has not moved on and is a little dated...

Just laughing at Tanya's expression the the 7 pm show - it's not getting any better. They haven't even gone to the trouble of getting in a therapist's bed anymore - obviously need to keep costs down.

AY actually looks quite good in that bright orangie/red number she's got on, the peachy number she wore for the launch drained her of all colour.

Agree with some of the comments above that the lip lift is very overhyped, I tried it once on free p and p offer and returned it as it was awful, the ingredients list looked cheap and it made my lips much drier. The cheapest lip balms in the chemist would be similar or better, but I also prefer natural ones like Burt's Bees. So that put me off trying the rest of the line. Strange though that they have sold so many. It must be people whose lips are getting drier and drier from using it and keep desperately reapplying.

Latest posts

Back