Functionality.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missmarple55

Registered Shopper
Apparently Kathy Van Zeeland's bags have this, they must have or else the guest wouldn't say it over and over and over again :rolleyes:

Those bags are damn sexy, but too expensive for me, I like good non cheap looking copies.

I'm suprised the guest ever got a word in, JR was in overdrive last night Lotti looked quite fed up at times. JR said that the KVZ bags come with a dust bag which only the very very high end bags have. Well my bag cost £25 came with a dust bag and is tons nicer than any of those shiny plastic bags she was having orgasms over, but I wouldn't call mine high end. Rant over!

last night Julia was going on about holding the bag open to show the interior so people can see it is a KVZ. You don't say Julia, people would never know from looking at the outside.:20:

Did Lottie mention the fabrication? She generally does, ad nauseam, even though she obviously doesn't know what the word means.

last night Julia was going on about holding the bag open to show the interior so people can see it is a KVZ. You don't say Julia, people would never know from looking at the outside.:20:

and it would soo aid our pickpocket community members, so great advise:31:

Latest posts

Back