Fukuro?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I for one, have been thrilled today to be able to sort out my Winter wardrobe with some Kim & Co fashion that goes beyond 'on trend'. To me, the lovely Kim Mendelson is a visionary, and, in that, she reminds me of my brother, who is the most fashion forward schizophrenic I know.
Who could resist the Sparkle collection loose leg trouser? I've long since wanted to find a trouser suitable for my loose leg and here it is; it's almost as if she knows me and designs exactly what I need...I'm thinking of pairing it with her exotic stripe, three quarter sleeve keyhole with buckle detail top. Yes, it's subtle, but subtle with the 'wow' factor, and I'm known for being subtle with a wow factor. The Reverend Chew Young Dip, who was the leader of the last cult I got in with, said that it was my orange kim & Co kaftan that first caught his eye, or at least the sequin shoulder buckle did. Oh, we did laugh about it when we got to Casualty...

I've just posted on the Catherine Huntley thread in support of Kim & Co clothes but realised I should have put it on here.

Some Kim & Co clothes are nice. They don't cling if you buy the right size. They don't make me sweat. They look lovely when mixed with more tailored clothes for work (as often recommended by Kim). Her sparkly clothes (admittedly not sparkly trousers) are lovely at Christmas and I always get comments when I wear mine. And they pack beautifully when you go away and never need ironing. PLUS when you get fed up of wearing them they fetch really good prices on ebay!

And before you say I must be a deranged OAP I'm a very young 40 (admittedly a size 14). My pupils often say I am stylish and I take great pride in my appearance.

Yes some of the colours and patterns are beyond awful but EVERY shop has its fair share of mistakes and they are hanging on the sale rails up and down the country.

My Mum is getting the TSV in black and she is a very trendy 58 year old who is at Uni and like me buys lovely clothes from Karen Millen and designers at Debenhams.

I can't be the only person on here who likes the clothes - is anyone out there going to back me up?

well someone must be buying them.

not for me tbh and my mum who is 70 said they might appeal to her when she gets old.

but hey, we are all different, and we cannot all like the same style

sadly i sweat like a horse even in pure cotton

my close friend who is a pre op transexual, he has 6 more months living as a woman before he gets his op, he loves kim and co, but i have not the heart to tell him he could look way nicer with better clothes, but he hates the whole changing room thing on the high street and to be honest kim & co do kinda hide his masculine bulges, and he can try at his lesure with no sarcastc shop assistants insulting him, believe me this is awful to witness. also the 'give' in the fabric helps with his weight fluctuations due to his hormone program

so because of this i am happy that qvc have a very much needed market covered, as i am sure many pre op transexuals buy lots from kim and co, he did try to call kim today on air but 'they lost his connection'

I've just posted on the Catherine Huntley thread in support of Kim & Co clothes but realised I should have put it on here.

Some Kim & Co clothes are nice. They don't cling if you buy the right size. They don't make me sweat. They look lovely when mixed with more tailored clothes for work (as often recommended by Kim). Her sparkly clothes (admittedly not sparkly trousers) are lovely at Christmas and I always get comments when I wear mine. And they pack beautifully when you go away and never need ironing. PLUS when you get fed up of wearing them they fetch really good prices on ebay!

And before you say I must be a deranged OAP I'm a very young 40 (admittedly a size 14). My pupils often say I am stylish and I take great pride in my appearance.

Yes some of the colours and patterns are beyond awful but EVERY shop has its fair share of mistakes and they are hanging on the sale rails up and down the country.

My Mum is getting the TSV in black and she is a very trendy 58 year old who is at Uni and like me buys lovely clothes from Karen Millen and designers at Debenhams.

I can't be the only person on here who likes the clothes - is anyone out there going to back me up?

I've always said that the only person that suits Kim's clothes is Kim herself! But it sounds like you wear them well. Sure your mum will look good in her fukowhatsit outfit. Just have to say that apart from Kim and the models, I can usually go by what the presenters look like in the stuff and from what I've seen it looks out of place on them. Anyway if you like 'em, that's great..enjoy wearing them!

Jesus over £50 including p+p Do QVC think our heads button up the back :wtf: :sick:

This is the funniest thing Ive read on here yet.....never heard this expression before...priceless :D and true!

Thinking of all the things Ive bought on TSV ......do they do buttons?

Fukuro

Thanks guys for these great posts . I have been crying with laughter at your witty comments . The OH thinks I have completely lost it . And did you see Tania wearing a slinky all in one number with a red baseball cap thingy and high heels ? OMG :18: :17: You gotta laff !!

Well, I for one, have been thrilled today to be able to sort out my Winter wardrobe with some Kim & Co fashion that goes beyond 'on trend'. To me, the lovely Kim Mendelson is a visionary, and, in that, she reminds me of my brother, who is the most fashion forward schizophrenic I know.
Who could resist the Sparkle collection loose leg trouser? I've long since wanted to find a trouser suitable for my loose leg and here it is; it's almost as if she knows me and designs exactly what I need...I'm thinking of pairing it with her exotic stripe, three quarter sleeve keyhole with buckle detail top. Yes, it's subtle, but subtle with the 'wow' factor, and I'm known for being subtle with a wow factor. The Reverend Chew Young Dip, who was the leader of the last cult I got in with, said that it was my orange kim & Co kaftan that first caught his eye, or at least the sequin shoulder buckle did. Oh, we did laugh about it when we got to Casualty...

FFFFFS-gawd I love this place

Thanks guys for these great posts . I have been crying with laughter at your witty comments . The OH thinks I have completely lost it . And did you see Tania wearing a slinky all in one number with a red baseball cap thingy and high heels ? OMG :18: :17: You gotta laff !!

Same here logfire-I've been choking to death on my crisps reading the posts here-love you guys!
Tania and her nasty bunnets drive me mad :D

Same here logfire-I've been choking to death on my crisps reading the posts here-love you guys!
Tania and her nasty bunnets drive me mad :D

Oh bless! I like Tania - even when she's forced to where terrible fashion. hate it when that Gale Hayman rep calls her Tan all the time (wish she'd turn round one day and say 'My name's Tania ffs!!)

Oh Yolanda! You are SO funny! A real breath of fresh air! I bet you looked very fetching too ...!:54::54:

Quite surprised to see reviews on the TSV before it has even left the warehouse,and even more so QVC let them be shown.Did it sell out?:54:

Latest posts

Back