Fuji S2950 Delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gav425

Registered Shopper
I ordered this on Saturday 22th Jan and it says dispatched on the 25th but here I am on the 28th still waiting for delivery. QVC say its coming by DX so I called DX and they have no deliveries for my post code. Why cant they give me a tracking number like most other internet shops.

Did anybody else order this camera?

I did, DX tried to deliver on Tuesday of this week and left a card with a tracking no, the company has an automated delivery request/info line that you can only access with your tracking no. It was delivered yesterday and all is fine. The company does have a website I think it is www.thedx.co.uk but you may need the tracking no in order to access. Good luck, I do sympathise, I was beside myself waiting for this to turn up.

QVC should be able to track and it shoud have beeen delivered by DX if they have it

QVC said they did not have a tracking number and could not track it. They had an ID number but this does not work on the DX sh*tesite. Sorry but both QVC and DX are not very good with delivery. £6.45 p&p should be here within a few days of order, Amazon and many others can do next day for this sort of price and QVC are not a small company.

QVC said they did not have a tracking number and could not track it. They had an ID number but this does not work on the DX sh*tesite. Sorry but both QVC and DX are not very good with delivery. £6.45 p&p should be here within a few days of order, Amazon and many others can do next day for this sort of price and QVC are not a small company.

Yes but QVC use the high postage revenue to make a profit and only use a small proportion of the postage costs to send it as cheaply as they can. :down:

Latest posts

Back