Frontcover

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I see this is a new cosmetic launch on Saturday,do any of you know if this is just another mass produced made in China.
Also any ideas what the Glamorous Beauty TSV is on Friday?
Lynn:cool:

Well, there you are lynnonthelake!
You & I walk around with our eyes shut lol

Well, there you are lynnonthelake!
You & I walk around with our eyes shut lol

Its not so much that but the fact that we have all been brainwashed into thinking that the High Street is the devils playground and when we are in it we must escape the horror as soon as possible, hence not looking left or right just in case we make eye contact with any of his henchmen (also known as shop assistants ) :devil:

Frontcover sets are sold in Boots over Christmas, I bought a set for DD with 75% off at the end of the January sales and even that low price was too high for the rubbish chalky colour cosmetics with no pay-off and even worse quality brushes...binned by February! I'll watch with interest to see how they make them look any good in their demonstations.

Save your money would be my advice.

Jude xx

Its not so much that but the fact that we have all been brainwashed into thinking that the High Street is the devils playground and when we are in it we must escape the horror as soon as possible, hence not looking left or right just in case we make eye contact with any of his henchmen (also known as shop assistants ) :devil:
Ooh, I love the High Street & don't get there as often as I'd like. I love TK Max & I feel like a Gladiator there.
My trouble is there is just too much to see.

Thank you I was having a craft moment,I thought it was the range I had seen in Boots so cannot understand why it is on Q,and yes it is made in China,knew it was too good to be true.
Lynn

it's rubbish, bought some for one of my nieces a few Christmases ago, poor quality and spurned even by a teenager! will watch just to see how they hype it and if it is yet another product that keeps Jill Franks off her deathbed......

Frontcover was available in Boots up to recently, is now sold from their own website and through Sephora. I've mostly found the quality of their palettes to be awesome (in fact there's only one that I wasn't that happy with out of the 5 or so I have)! The Rainbow palette is amazing, some really unusual colours, can be used wet or dry and comes with a product to make any shadow into a waterproof liner. Most of their kits come with brushes and you can often do a whole face with one kit. I've already pre-ordered the Desk To Date palette from their Autumn/Winter collection :)

I shall repeat what I have just said on the "Discover Beauty" thread ...................................... ANOTHER sodding beauty show !!!

Its beyond ridiculous now - not a day goes by without some sort of beauty/make up show being aired two or three times. ENOUGH !

Well everytime I tune into Beauty shows expecting to see new ranges its always Friggin Natalia popping up,so sick of this woman.
Lynn

(mum writes)

Oi! Leave the beauty shows alone! It's the only thing worth watching ;)

At least it's better than Kan Pavers wigs, kitchen crap, rotten overpriced food and boring computers ;) Don't forget Northern Shites and Easy-yo! Oh, and Kim and Co, Tiana B, Kim Pong, Bose, Oreck, Household Helpers, Camoflage Co. I could go on and on and on but I'd just end up getting a job as a presenter.

:D

(I've dragged mum off the computer now. Calm down dear, it's only a TV shopping channel!)

Last edited:
Please don't buy their nail polish. I bought 2 of their polish sets last Chrissy as part of Boots buy 3 for the price of 2 thingie. Colours looked brilliant in the box, but after 4 coats, I gave up. Coverage rubbish, brush rubbish, and they streaked badly. :dull:

Well everytime I tune into Beauty shows expecting to see new ranges its always Friggin Natalia popping up,so sick of this woman.
Lynn
Well she's Autumn/ Winter's annoying answer to Spring/ Summer's annoying Abby Whatshername of Ultrasun
We are doomed to have an application a week of one or 'tother it seems.

Frontcover was available in Boots up to recently, is now sold from their own website and through Sephora. I've mostly found the quality of their palettes to be awesome (in fact there's only one that I wasn't that happy with out of the 5 or so I have)! The Rainbow palette is amazing, some really unusual colours, can be used wet or dry and comes with a product to make any shadow into a waterproof liner. Most of their kits come with brushes and you can often do a whole face with one kit. I've already pre-ordered the Desk To Date palette from their Autumn/Winter collection :)

I would agree with you Red T, I think their palettes & sets are great value. I read a few of the beauty bloggers & one of them in particular raves about Frontcover & is really annoyed that a British brand has been copied so much, by a lot of the big companies & Frontcover aren't a big enough company to be able to fight them. Also, I remember they were trying to get stocked by Boots all year round, but Boots would only sell them at Christmas.

Latest posts

Back