Frontcover

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gee Whizz!
I wanted to watch this Saturday afternoon session - possible Crimble presents for the Rugrats I thought​

alimouth_zpsb104a81a.jpg

Terrible!
Himself is shouting down the stairs, "Shut that woman up!"
How can she maintain such an awful pitch?​

Just been watching some of the videos for the Froncover products. WTF was AY on?? I know she's inclined to talk nonsense but it was like someone wound her up and just let her go. Her sentences didn't even make sense and for one product in particular she just kept saying 'and the colours and the TEXTures and the finish from the catwalk and to learn at home and the colours do the blending for you from the catwalk colours textures...'. It literally didn't make sense and yet she kept cutting off the guest (who hoepfully would have something more sensible to say given she created the brand) in order to come out with this crap! It really is very frustrating to watch, I know she was probably under P as things were selling out but I felt the brand was shortchanged by her gibberish.

No, probably woofing down the chocolates and drinking coffee gave her a high.

OR

She was on a bonus on how many of a new brand to QVC she could sell in the first show.

I'm surprised she didn't tell the customers their first born would be taken from them if they didn't buy.:giggle:

No, probably woofing down the chocolates and drinking coffee gave her a high.

OR

She was on a bonus on how many of a new brand to QVC she could sell in the first show.

I'm surprised she didn't tell the customers their first born would be taken from them if they didn't buy.:giggle:

Could be right Donna!! Whatever it was, she needs to lay off, it was awful. I wouldn't have been able to sit through the whole show (especially as it was 1am here haha!).

My local branch of Boots has stocked its Christmas gift sets so I wandered through to see whether there were any Frontcover items but couldn't see any so maybe they're pinning their hopes on QVC.

There were a few small Philosophy sets in vanilla/gingerbread which looked tempting at 3 for 2....I lurve the gingerbread.

Jude xx

Boots aren't stocking Frontcover anymore...according to a recent blog post i read, Boots might actually be bringing out their own knock off versions of the kits and so they dropped Frontcover. I'm not sure about them going on QVC but certainly the service from their own website is great (shipping to Australia is only £5 and pretty quick) and Sephora will also be stocking them which is a pretty big deal. Sephora is big everywhere except the UK!

Latest posts

Back