Friendly Soap

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, both Faith in Nature bar & liquid soap make my skin so dry I can pick up a pair of tights or a microfibre cloth by just putting one hand onto them & a couple of weeks after my hands have become really dry my nails start to fall apart. There's a new thread about Leighton Denny & I'm sure he said that however dry your hands are your nails are ten times drier.
Deffo ditching that then. Seems such a waste - hardly used!

I think Faith In Nature changed some of their formulas and not all for the better. I always bought their laundry liquid and then they stopped making it so as to concentrate on bodycare items. There must have been lots of complaints because they started producing the laundry liquid again but it`s nowhere near as good. It`s watery and not as good at cleaning so I`ve stopped buying it again and moved over to SMOL which is much better, cruelty free and delivered as and how I need it.

The Droyts factory I posted about and which appeared in the TV prog Made In Britsain are now doing an introductory box of their products and if you put the code MADEINBRITAIN in the coupon box it`s free delivery. The box is £20.

Latest posts

Back