Friday delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BH - have Rocks bought you a new house to store everything in?! If not, I'd be asking them to! You have a wonderful collection.

Love the Shiva range - the bracelet is a beauty but I can't believe one was set backwards! Are you going for a replacement because, judging by how the rings look on you, it really suits you?

If Mr BH doesn't wear the cufflinks you can always wear them!

BH - have Rocks bought you a new house to store everything in?! If not, I'd be asking them to! You have a wonderful collection.

Love the Shiva range - the bracelet is a beauty but I can't believe one was set backwards! Are you going for a replacement because, judging by how the rings look on you, it really suits you?

If Mr BH doesn't wear the cufflinks you can always wear them!

Thanks Meeshoo. Will request a house next :)

I would love a replacement but only if I can add a lobster clasp. I could not do the bolt clasp on my own. Don't know why they had this clasp as the bracelet is not delicate!!!!

I don't wear shirts so am really hoping Mr BH will wear them sometimes :)

wow BH another amazing haul....where do you put it all when you're not wearing it lol!!! I love the pearly bits....can't resist pearls when i see them...just bought 4 pearl bracelets today but think i will have them delivered at work cos OH's head may explode LOL. Thanks for posting all the fab pics x

Wowser bh, another load of stunners!!!
My personal faves are the lab ring, the white topaz bracelet, the pearly earrings and the returned damaged pearl bracelet (I've been fancying that one for a couple of weeks now...)
I got the pink version of those pearl earrings, wishing I'd got the black ones too now! Seem to be sold out sadly.
Can't believe you got a backwards shell, that's just careless!!!

I've now got this image of you changing your bling 10 times a day...
Enjoy your new goodies hun!

As always, a stunning haul. The shiva rings look lovely on you (as do all the rest !) Shame about the bracelet though - hope you get what you're looking for.

You've started me on the mix and match of the pearl necklaces and bracelets :eek: they just keep falling in my basket !! I too get my orders delivered to work and then do a pile for showing the OH and a pile for slipping into the jewellery box :54:

Enjoy them all xx

Gorgeous delivery yet again! Love the bracelets, the garnet ring, the tookalon? pendant..multi gem and the multigem band ring! I have a few of the round multi stone pendants altho not the citrine one..its on my hitlist tho! Enjoy wearing your goodies :)

Latest posts

Back