ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Freedom Set of 2 Travel Bags with Removable Insert & Adjustable Strap
Item Number: 828134
QVC Price £24.00
Today's Special Value Price £19.79
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Stay organised and stress-free with these versatile Freedom travel bags. Each one measures 35cm x 25cm x 10cm (14" x 10" x 4"), and has a handy adjustable strap so that you can carry it on your shoulder or as a briefcase. Not only are these bags great for travelling, but you can also use them to carry craft, beauty and even baby items. Each bag has a zip pocket on the front, plus transparent zip pockets on the inside so you can find everything with ease. There are also elasticated straps to hold small items in place. The bags come a removable insert.

I've got mine!

Interestingly, if you click on 'more views' then 'view all available options' on the item listing it suggests that pink bags were an option, but now aren't available.

Hmmm ... wonder if they may be bringing us these pink Freedom bags in the future?? [BCC night??]

I think they need to bring other colours -the black looks very boring.

me too

The example that made me laugh was the bag set up as a beach bag.

I wouldn't take a black formal bag like that to the beach - it just looks silly

I still have my orignal 1000 bag I was hoping for some in colours, so credit card safe.

I've got mine!

Interestingly, if you click on 'more views' then 'view all available options' on the item listing it suggests that pink bags were an option, but now aren't available.

Hmmm ... wonder if they may be bringing us these pink Freedom bags in the future?? [BCC night??]

Think you might be right ... I ordered on Q Cut and it said 'For Black press one..there are no other options available' Normally when there is no choice it skips this part so we may well see other colours in the future.

Think you might be right ... I ordered on Q Cut and it said 'For Black press one..there are no other options available' Normally when there is no choice it skips this part so we may well see other colours in the future.

The other explanation maybe that they were going to offer more colours but they have not been delivered in time.

I don't know what to do - buy now as a TSV - or wait until the pink is in stock?? (but the question is: will the pink be full price?)...decisions decisions....:confused:

I'm wondering if the pink option was a mistake. QVCUS don't seem to sell them anymore and the Freedom Bag website says they come in black only. ;) Too bad, I remember when QVCUS sold the duffels, they came in purple, bright blue, red, yellow. All we ever got was black. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
my other slight problemo is that we are going on hols on Monday for one week...it'll just be my luck that this will be the one time they actually deliver something quickly (during the week while we're away).....I phoned the orderline last night at 1am and asked if I could pay extra for next day delivery - they said no (their faster delivery is approx 3 days!!!)

Its a shame they are the size they are as love my smaller one and would like another. Those on sale are no good to take on holiday if flying as you cannot take liquids on board so half of what I would want to pack in it would not be allowed, and dont think they are any good to go into the hold.
x Pink

I think the tsv is a bit boring. I am surprised there is only a black choice. It's a good size, but where would I use it? I think there are too many compartments in it. One tsv I bought was the Joanne Kipling - it was a last minute thing and I haven't stopped using it as a gym bag. One of my best buys. But I don't go on a plane every day and I don't have a child? Don't they have any more in the range?

Its a shame they are the size they are as love my smaller one and would like another. Those on sale are no good to take on holiday if flying as you cannot take liquids on board so half of what I would want to pack in it would not be allowed, and dont think they are any good to go into the hold.
x Pink

I think they look like they'd be good for holiday - toiletries etc - but I would pack it in my suitcase

Well me and mum went for the TSV between us which was a good compromise for me as I didn't really want another 2 the same! Not sure what I'll use mine for but probably toiletries etc. and then demote my original freedom bag to my little boy's nappy etc. bag!!!

Em xXx

I bought these and am quite pleased with the value. I end up with about 3 different toiletry bags when hubbie and I go on holiday because I can't fit everything into one. So for our next holiday I'm going to see whether I can pack everything into one.

However, even if that isn't successful, I do need some kind of organiser for all my makeup, so won't go to waste!! I also bought the plastic bottle set too - have you priced up individual items in Boots? Not cheap!!

I ordered the bottle set for when we go camping! weight and size is at a premium then!!

Mine arrived this morning - seem to be much bigger than the one I had originally ! Very pleased with them and what a bargain when you think what you can pay for just a toilet bag with a couple of pockets in !

Latest posts

Back