Friday 15th August TSV Freedom Bag Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
It's back. The fabulous Freedom Bag has returned to QVC at last, so you'd better bag yours while you can. Don't miss this Today's Special Value on Friday 15th August at 12am, 1am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 8pm & 11pm.

You'll wonder how you managed without this versatile bag - so roomy, so robust, so really useful - it's wonderful for weekends away or as a beauty case.

• Bags of room: Freedom Bags fit everything you need in. You'll be amazed

• Bags of strength: Sturdy compartments - and heavy-duty loops to hold tiny items

• Save bags of time: Transparent insides so you can see things in a hurry.

It's all in the bag on Friday 15th August. See for yourself with the easy-to-see, easy-to-carry, easy-to-love Freedom Bag!

Has any one purchased one before and if so do you have any pictures of the item.

Freedom Bags

Hi all

I remember someone metioning these bags a few weeks ago and there is a website for them. Don't know how to do links but you can Google them!

OMG - I only posted about these a few weeks ago - I await with interest!!!!

Em xXx

I have never heard of these bags but just clicked on the link, wow you can get all that in them then can You! What are the prices like and are they hardwearing?

I think I paid about £23 - £25 at the time and yes, they are extremely sturdy! I've taken mine on holiday and it was well in excess of the 11lb. weight you used to be allowed as hand luggage on the plane! whistler( I do carry tons of cosmetics!)
It's so compact when all zipped up though, so very easy to carry and I can definitely recommend them! thumbs up
I wonder how much they'll be selling for -I reckon a similar price to that of last time, going by the U.S. dollar price, as it should work out at roughly half in sterling!

I have never heard of these bags but just clicked on the link, wow you can get all that in them then can You! What are the prices like and are they hardwearing?

Good grief, just the mere mention of the return of Freedom bags and I've been grinning like a Cheshire Cat! :D

Anyway, Dazzler, to answer your question...

I had the Freedom rucksack/shoulder bag/briefcase about ten years ago. I think it was about £17, but it was money well spent.
Made of black canvas, it's stuffed full of pockets and clear plastic compartments so you don't lose anything, and organising everything is a doddle.

It was my laptop bag for ages and proved as tough as old boots.
It's pretty scruffy now, but only because it met with an accident when I was decorating so it looks as though a seagull pooed on it. :rolleyes:

The other thing I'm hoping they bring back is the small Freedom make up organiser, which was like a Filofax, and had book-like leaves which held brushes and pencils, as well as larger zipped sections for foundation, and a decent size mirror. It was like the Tardis - you could get shedloads of things in there and it still zipped up easily.

Incidentally, I know we've discussed Freedom bags several times on here, and we all raved about how good they were.
Wouldn't it be nice to think that QVC might actually have taken notice of what we've said?! :D

Last edited:
They are brilliant - I had the make up /toiletry one and I also had the rolling bag on wheels. Only trouble is you would not be able to use this as hand luggage these days, not if you were using it to its full potential, whihc is its ability to hold full size products. But well worth it anyway, I'll be getting one to relace the old and battered one I have now!

Dazzy, I have 3 and they are really hardwearing. I have had one over 4 years, still as good as new, I think it was the Freedom 1000 or 2000, something like that, can get a lot in it.

claudia just previewed them its 2 bags for under £20 they look similar to the freedom 1000 from years ago . i had all diff types and they are still around somewhere

Latest posts

Back