Free returns?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Crinklecut

Registered Shopper
Have I missed an announcement or something? In the Prai show earlier, Catherine Huntley was giving the hard sell and said that if you didn't like it, you could return it at no extra cost to yourself. Now I have only returned a couple of items but have always paid the postage, is it free now or is she talking rubbish ? (wouldn't be the first time!)

Maybe shes talking about if its over a certain weight,a courier will come and collect it on behalf of QVC.

Have I missed an announcement or something? In the Prai show earlier, Catherine Huntley was giving the hard sell and said that if you didn't like it, you could return it at no extra cost to yourself. Now I have only returned a couple of items but have always paid the postage, is it free now or is she talking rubbish ? (wouldn't be the first time!)

Talking rubbish but that's often the case with Chuntley!

its 4kg and over that's free

Note: If your item weighs more than 4kg (8.8lb), please call our Customer Care team on freephone 0800 51 41 31. They will arrange for a courier to collect your item. The weight of your item can be found at the bottom of your returns label

Latest posts

Back