Free p&p day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Futility58

Registered Shopper
I succumbed today with free p&p on Gatineau tan accelerator and Margaret Dabbs nail serum. Anyone else succumbed?

No! After suddenly having about 5 easy payments being due all around the same time I realised I've been spending far too much and have not watchedor bought anything today. Well except for some fancy tulip bulbs but they were on advanced order. I'm not buying another thing until all the EPs are gone.

CC

Yes, bought the Skechers leggings that are in clearance for £27.
Reviews on both Q and other sites I’ve seen them on are very good.
Though I’m a bit unsure on sizing. Q said to go up a size as they were Skechers sizing not Q sizing.
But, some reviewers said stick to normal. So I’ve gone for XL for my 16/18 and keeping fingers crossed.

I bought some SBC shower cream but am convinced they have put the price up. I thought it was £26 but it was showing £27.96, I still ordered it though but it wasnt in easy pay, If it goes back to £26 then I will be contacting them

I bought some SBC shower cream but am convinced they have put the price up. I thought it was £26 but it was showing £27.96, I still ordered it though but it wasnt in easy pay, If it goes back to £26 then I will be contacting them
I think you can buy anything on easy pay now (excepting advanced orders, waitlist etc). Just enter ALL3EZ at checkout.

I didn’t buy anything, and I wasn’t even tempted!
I’ve got a cupboard full that I am determined to use up before I buy any more. If all goes to plan, I should have used up most of it by Christmas…

That said….i wonder if QVC are testing the waters with the free postage…. A lot of the TSVs are now free postage so maybe they are seeing an increase in sales? I would buy more if I didn’t have to pay postage.

I’ve got a cupboard full that I am determined to use up before I buy any more. If all goes to plan, I should have used up most of it by Christmas…

That said….i wonder if QVC are testing the waters with the free postage…. A lot of the TSVs are now free postage so maybe they are seeing an increase in sales? I would buy more if I didn’t have to pay postage.
I agree that QVC are testing the waters regarding no p&p. If sales increase dramatically, they'll offer this more often, or do away with it entirely. Too many customers have complained or stopped buying.

No. They just roll out the free P&P offer when sales have been slack. The fact they're offering it not just on TSV's and Beauty Picks now shows you how much their sales have declined.

If I'd known earlier I would have looked through clearance etc to see if there was anything I wanted, but by the time I found out I was too tired to bother.
Yes, I meant to do that and left it too late for a proper browse as well. I will admit I add the odd thing to my Wish List on the site so I can keep an eye on price movements and check back when there are offers like yesterday. It saves time. Shortly before midnight, I did put something from the list in my basket but I changed my mind on the basis I had probably acted rashly. I went back 20 minutes later to clear my basket and the item was still there with free P&P even though it was after the midnight cut-off so I bought it after all! Mug!!

My torch site is very crafty. Postage is free over £49-99.

Every now and again they offer a loss-leader bargain that you can't resist (often 1/2 price) but usually about £49, in which case you would pay £4-95 PP.

So most people add something else to their order, convincing themselves to buy it because they are effectively getting £4-95 off.

When I said "most people", yes, I am one of them :)

My torch site is very crafty. Postage is free over £49-99.
……
So most people add something else to their order, convincing themselves to buy it because they are effectively getting £4-95 off.

When I said "most people", yes, I am one of them :)
You surprise us all, Strato :ROFLMAO: ;)

No a Mug, Andi. You did good!
Thank you for your affirmation. I feel better now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back