Frank Usher TSV 31/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frank Usher Suspended Simulated Pearl Crystal Necklace & Earring Set
Item Number: 305977
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.96
P&P £3.95

A beautiful jewellery set by Frank Usher featuring a chain necklace with an exquisite simulated pearl floating in a crystal-pave set teardrop pendant, and a pair of matching floating simulated pearl drop earrings inside a crystal-pave set arc. Wear together for a glittering finishing touch to an evening outfit, or mix and match with other pearl or crystal pieces in your jewellery collection for a stylish, contemporary look.
Comfortable and flattering - the super lightweight earrings sit comfortably on the lobe with no pull, while the long necklace draws attention down the length of the body, creating a slimming effect.

Exciting new colour mixes - whether you're looking for a classic finish or want to make a more contemporary statement, there's a colour combination to suit you and your style.

Base metal, simulated pearls and crystals
Necklace has a lobster claw clasp
Earrings have post and butterfly fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
Necklace length: 80cm with an 8cm extender (31.5" with a 3.1" extender)
Earrings length: 23mm

Colour options:

Silver-tone - with ivory pearls and clear crystals
Rose gold-tone - with cream pearls and clear crystals
Caramel gold-tone - with champagne pearls and black crystals
Yellow gold-tone - with ivory pearls and clear crystals

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.305977

OMG who on earth is going to pay £37 .00 all but a few pennies for that.
Not only is it over priced but even on Q's own web site you can get real pearls for the same price Ok they might not be as big but much more stylish in my opinion.

I won't be buying as it's not my style, but there are a few Usher items I've liked as being a bit different, and this stuff has a great origin and pedigree, but I tell you what I would love, and that would be to have coffee one afternoon with the lovely June, I just think without even knowing her that she seems to be such a warm, kind and lovely woman and she is elegant. I very rarely say I want to meet someone in person, but I would love to meet her.

I agree with all that's said about June, lovely and a bit 'batty'.

Re the poncho, I bought the grey a few months ago. Beware if you're blessed with a bust, it can come up tight across the back; I combated this with ironing and 'pulling' across the ironing board, so I've managed to get it up another size, so is a more comfortable fit.

I rather like the TSV because it's a bonkers big pearl. I have lots of vintage pearls, including a string of large (glass not real) white pearls (marble-sized) that have almost a matte finish but they are beautiful. I'd love a designer to revive this look even though they have a kind of egg-shell finish they still glow iykwim.
The best fake pearls I bought in recent years were the Joan Rivers ones; I have multiple colours. Also Kenneth Jay Lane ones were good.

I quite fancy the ponchos too.

If you thought the TSV was hideous what about the heart pendant 306097 ? They are forever bandying about the word couture I thought that was the design of fashionable clothes made to a client's specific requirements and measurements. NoQVC brand offers this do they? Designer ready-to-wear has taken over from couture these days but they don`t use the couture word at all !!

I don't like ponchos & capes as I would just not feel right in them, sounds daft as I don't know why! The TSV is a nice design but just too big which make it look ugly.I bought some lovely pearls with matching earings & bracelet when they first came onto Q & someone once thought they were South Sea.Since then anything I have ordered has been returned.

If you thought the TSV was hideous what about the heart pendant 306097 ? They are forever bandying about the word couture I thought that was the design of fashionable clothes made to a client's specific requirements and measurements. NoQVC brand offers this do they? Designer ready-to-wear has taken over from couture these days but they don`t use the couture word at all !!

I agree. To me couture means as a minimum made to measure and of a limited edition design or even unique.

Gawd that heart pendant was a real stonker!! I was quite surprised how big it was when I looked at the video on line.

June said Frank Usher jewellery is couture at affordable prices.i thought couture was a bit exclusive and therefore higher priced.

I like the heart pendant........i'll get me coat! lol :mysmilie_465:

I rather like the TSV because it's a bonkers big pearl. I have lots of vintage pearls, including a string of large (glass not real) white pearls (marble-sized) that have almost a matte finish but they are beautiful. I'd love a designer to revive this look even though they have a kind of egg-shell finish they still glow iykwim.
The best fake pearls I bought in recent years were the Joan Rivers ones; I have multiple colours. Also Kenneth Jay Lane ones were good.

I quite fancy the ponchos too.

Am I correct in saying that all of Coco Chanel's pearls were faux?

Latest posts

Back