Frank Usher Accessories TSV 16/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hope its a shawl or wrap, I love 'em, and always get compliments on the ones I've got from F.U (ooooops, just seen how that looks !!!)

Which presenter will wear this to a wedding/christening/garden party/cruise and tell us and show photos until we are sick and tired of it.

We are still hearing about KT mother of the bride outfit and that was Xmas 2015!

Think I would have preferred just the fur collar? Not sure the chest stripe does anything for it? Anyway, always like the idea of these garments and a poncho is much more useful than a shawl or wrap but reality is I'm just not tall enough, slim enough or glamorous enough to carry off this look!

Frank Usher Boucle Knit Faux Fur Poncho
Item Number: 162293
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This stylish Frank Usher poncho has been designed using luxurious faux fur, features a cosy boucle knit to help keep you warm, and comes in a choice of four beautiful neutral colours. With a flattering drape that works to skim your body, this poncho from Frank Usher is a fabulous addition to your wardrobe, and will help you take any outfit to the next level.

The ultimate accessory - team this chic Frank Usher poncho with slim-fit jeans, a shirt and boots for a casual yet glamorous everyday look, or pair with your favourite evening dress for an extra touch of decadence - perfect for the party season!

A fabulous fit - as one size is designed to fit most body sizes, this poncho will be a welcome addition to any wardrobe - making it a fantastic gift too.

Total luxury - to achieve an even fluffier look, hang your poncho before wearing it and gently brush the faux fur in an upwards motion.

Four chic colour options - choose from elegant Dove Grey, chic Taupe, classic Cream or always-on-trend Black.

Body: 92% acrylic, 8% polyester
Faux fur: Taupe, Cream and Dove Grey: 100% acrylic; Black: 68% acrylic, 32% polyester
Machine washable at 40C
Poncho (l x w): 150cm x 110cm (59.1" x 43.3")

Colour options:

Dove Grey
Taupe
Cream
Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.162293

You can buy it already on the live Style channel !!!! it does look 'nice' so I've ordered the taupe and matching fur hat. I don't mind the glam bit at all.

Hi
Anyone know the Frank Usher guests name please - her face looks familiar but I don't know where from.

Thanks

June has fallen into the trap of other 'guests' and the presenters, who say "oh I must order this later when I'm off air or it will sell out" - in God's name we all know its a sales ploy because why wouldn't they order before they came on air ???

I like the cream ,but can't think of any circumstances I can wear it around the East London Streets. If I were younger it could be a fashion statement, faux fur being very 'on trend'. But not for me.

it would have to be for a special winter occasion and they don't come up very often .

I have ordered the hat.

I got the headband last year and love it, but the top of my head gets chilly!

It is a shame that I look silly in all hats (youngest DD 24 looks fabulous in any hat) but being warm is my main concern.

Latest posts

Back