Frank Usher Accessories TSV 16/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Its kicking off on the Q Facebook page about this TSV. Many saying same product available much cheaper but different brand name on it elsewhere. They were under the impression that this Frank Usher piece was exclusive to QVC? But it looks like its mass made and different brands put their own label on it and charge what they want. No difference in quality, so QVC needn't come back with that chestnut. Of course QVC are looking in to it.......................................................................................... and still waiting for them to get back about it.

Do these people actually think Frank Usher has a little factory somewhere making goods especially for his brand? If so they need to wake up and smell the rip offs, 99% of QVCs products are churned out in China, and sent out to named or no named brands and priced accordingly. I don't buy into "it's the name you pay for" unlike many people who'll pay £65 for a Kipling bag on QVC when the same company/different name sell on Amazon for about ten pounds for the same bag, it's a shame the QVC faithful don't become more retail Zavvy, they'd save a fortune.

Its kicking off on the Q Facebook page about this TSV. Many saying same product available much cheaper but different brand name on it elsewhere. They were under the impression that this Frank Usher piece was exclusive to QVC? But it looks like its mass made and different brands put their own label on it and charge what they want. No difference in quality, so QVC needn't come back with that chestnut. Of course QVC are looking in to it.......................................................................................... and still waiting for them to get back about it.

I loved the response one person got when she called CS, "we never claim to be the cheapest"...ummmm, doesn't that fly in the face of V for Value?!?!

The Frank Usher cape TSV last year was similar. There was something almost identical sold under the brand name Joanna Hope.

I've pointed out before that QVC used to sell the brand Ronen Chen which is exactly the same as Chesca on my local high street and the web. Chesca even used Tania the QVC model in their advertising.

Latest posts

Back