Forbes Riley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
Someone please shut this blasted woman up! She has got to be the most annoying guest ever with her stupid spin gym! Thank goodness that after this visit she will not be back till the new year, even that's too soon. Get her off!!!!

Oh, is she still around? Is she still talking about getting her figure back after the twins (they must be hulking teenagers now). Even so, in a leotard she looked like a badly tied black pudding to me.

I have to thank her and the other annoying American woman, the scraggy one with dangly dark hair. I disliked them so much I never bought any exercise equipment off them, to join the thousand pounds or so of exercise junk I bought from the mainly male demonstrators, and Margerine.

She must have ten tins of Red Bull, four bags of sweets full of E numbers and two pots of caffeinated coffee before she goes on air, I remember seeing her a while back and she was bouncing of the walls.

In the morning show the guy with the six pack (model I assume ) was rather easy on the eye ,but she made him embarrassed with her yacking.

These Yanks don't appear to realise that we Brits speak English too !! We don't need to be screamed at to be made to understand (even though we Brits are guilty of shouting at other nations who don't speak our language !

Latest posts

Back