For every one who's pig sick of Halliday's hair...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The short wig looked fabulous on Gilly it knocked years off her I hope she looked in the mirror and saw how it transformed her. Wow short hair the way to go for mature women.

I think she looks bliddy awful in that short wig! I like her better with long hair. :mysmilie_520:

I didn't care for that particular short wig on Jilly but have seen her in another one previously that had a more layered choppy style and she looked fantastic in it and very flattering.

I think she could make so much more of her long hair in any case, she's a lovely looking lady and would look great with her hair up now and again.

The short hair looked awful on her so drab and 1970's housewifish. Curly bun is good though. She should keep her hair longish but style it up a bit ~ that hanging hippy look is only great if you're a beautiful, slim 19 year old.

The short wigs look masculine and old fashioned. The off the face up - dos are what can make someone look younger. Its the eye following the hair up that does this.

when jilly dresses up and has her hair up or curled she is by far one of the best looking presenters on qvc. she is stunning with a fancy frock and hair do.

The short hair made her face look chubby and she looked older. As i said on the Claire Sutton thread i think a lot of the problem is that the wigs look heavy,lack texture so look like helmet hair.
I did ,However, like the curly slide she had in,her profile looked lovely.

Gilly has a lovely face; but the short hair noooo

The short wig looked fabulous on Gilly it knocked years off her I hope she looked in the mirror and saw how it transformed her. Wow short hair the way to go for mature women.

I agree that a shorter style is more flattering as you get older as long as its not too 'done'. There is nothing more ageing than hair that doesn't move (the shampoo and set look).

I think her hair does her no favours at all and she really should do something, but being on TV I wonder if she is scared of the vociferous outburst which is bound to follow any haircut/change of style

She said she likes her hair that length, I doubt she wants to change it at all regardless of what anyone thinks. I just dont see how anyone has looked younger with short styles over the last couple of days. Different yes, younger no.

I don't think short hair makes older women look younger but it does look fresher and shows of the facial features better. I think Gilly looks like one of those dogs with long floppy ears hanging down each side of her face which IMO gives her that hang dog look. The other thing about long hair is all that flicking and tossing the hair about it drives me nuts as does the fringe covering the eyes look.

I agree Bettyboo..the long hair hanging down elongates the face and "drags down" - in my opinion! Shorter up-swept styles lift the face giving a more youthful appearance I think.

random comment
BurlyBeaR, i love your louche bear avatars, everytime i log in, i wonder what new naughty bear i might encounter, tehehe, thanks for the entertainment :cool:

Latest posts

Back