Foot Cream Recommendations?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My husband works outdoors all year round so his hands suffer badly and the skin split around his fingers. Last winter I bought a tube of this cream from a local shop, it cost less than £1 and I didn`t expect it to work but it did. Since then I tracked down the manufacturers and now buy it in bulk for my husband. He uses it all year round now and he says his hands have never been as good for years.
http://www.kingsleyhousetoiletries.com/index_files/Page383.htm

I have been on to their web site
How do you buy any of their products ??
As I can't seem to see any way of adding to a shopping cart.
I thought I would try a couple of their creams as at under a pound it has to be worth a go.

Thanks
Karen

Another good one is Dermol lotion mm. You can get it on prescription if you have an obliging GP, other than that it's available on Amazon in 500ml and 200ml sizes. You can use it as a wash and then as a moisturizer. It's really helped me with eczema on my foot.

I have been on to their web site
How do you buy any of their products ??
As I can't seem to see any way of adding to a shopping cart.
I thought I would try a couple of their creams as at under a pound it has to be worth a go.

Thanks
Karen

It's phone/email sales only MM & I imagine they are trade or bulk retail purchases only, although they should be able to point you at a local stockist if you give them a ring? :flower:

You can only buy from them in bulk I`m afraid but if you want to try just a tube then Bodycare sell it if you have one locally or you may find it on ebay. I bought the first tube from Bodycare cost me 99p. I doubt they`d sell less than a dozen tubes from the website.

I've just had a look at the website I buy my Flexitol Heel Balm from and they are selling a Flexitol cream specifically for hands! Thought I'd give it a try as I find the heel balm effective but the shopping basket on their website has gremlins in today - never known it to happen before - so I phoned to place order and spoke to a really helpful woman who is certainly clued up about their products.

They sell various chiropody items - free P&P over £35 - usually next day delivery and if anyone is interested the website is: www.footcaresupplies.com

I'm actually trying to build up hard skin on my feet! - long story - any ideas other than walking around bare-foot would be welcome?

When I use get cracked heels the only thing that healed them, and very quickly, was Skintex. It's a medical cream and difficult to find on the High Street. It's readily available online.

Once I discovered it and cracks healed, I used to apply a little after a bath and rasping away excess skin and it prevented any further problems.

It's excellent on hands as well and I know several men who use for cracks on fingers, corns etc. I think men like it because it's not perfumed, it smells like you would expect from a medical cream.

I'm just hoping I may need it again one day!!

Crikey frazzled thats a new one on me ie someone who actually wants dry skin on their feet. Mine just seems to appear and I spend half my time getting rid of it.

Latest posts

Back