Flora Mare Martime Skincare TSV 15/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See Moth's comment on the M.Asam thread, it's Flora Mare that's from the M.Asam stable but Judith Williams seems to be made elsewhere.

Just had a churn through my stockpile (the visible part) and talked myself out of the TSV :whew:

Oh no! Now I'm tempted. I think I'm the only person who liked the JW Diamond range, it didn't seem v popular but I really liked the smell and my skin seemed to like it too. I seriously don't need any more skincare until 2025! Off for a serious talk to myself!

What interests me is the German market must respond well to offers of bigger and bigger buckets of face cream: M.Asam offers 100ml, even 200ml face creams, Flora Mare does too. I don't fancy a pot that is open to the air for up to a year even if it is great value. A sealed pump or tube and I might be tempted.

It’s called Flora Mare Diamare, I think you on to something here Akimbo.

I can't, can't look at this as yesterday I went for the Decleor bumper collection.This is a late birthday prezzie to myself & I have had good results with the brand.I keep saying I am going to give all this up but maybe (hopefully) I am still going at 90 ( like the Queen!)I enjoy trying products & always have, so as though I can still afford then why not!?

When I used to watch this range a few years back, I always felt that the presenters were down grading it. Fibby Flint actually said about it a few years back in front of Axel "use this as a replacement for the dearer brands here on QVC if you can't stretch to them" If I was Axel I'd have told her that the only difference between Flora Mare and the "dearer" brands was the price, and it's better to pay a cheaper price for anti aging products that don't work than a dearer price for anti aging products that don't work, see what she said to that.

I can't, can't look at this as yesterday I went for the Decleor bumper collection.This is a late birthday prezzie to myself & I have had good results with the brand.I keep saying I am going to give all this up but maybe (hopefully) I am still going at 90 ( like the Queen!)I enjoy trying products & always have, so as though I can still afford then why not!?

Don't give up if it gives you pleasure!

Latest posts

Back