Flippin' Website Playing Up Again!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maria

Registered Shopper
Is anyone else having problems with QVC's website? Lot's of problems all week for me. I can't get into my account. It's taking ages for pages to load up, and I'm constantly getting silly messages telling me to contact CS. When I did contact them about these problems they couldn't care less :angry:

You're not alone, Maria. I can't access my account either. Don't they realise what a poor impression it creates; if I were a new customer I'd have given up by now.

I'll put the kettle on instead! Tea or coffee? :coffee:

Jude xx

Remember to take Glen's advice and wear a soft little tea dress for tea ...

Blimmin irritating! Apparently there was some problem on Beauty Day (which I was away for) so they sent people another triple easy pay voucher which runs out this weekend. I would love to use it, but you have to use it online and I can't put a single item in my basket! Grr...

Had no problems ordering through the website yesterday. I'm guessing people are getting the error messages due to a high number of people ordering because of the easy pay promo code.

I am glad I am not alone. Was trying to look at an item and it came up with the contact CS message!!

I am surprised QVC allowed this to be printed on Julia's blog today, as it doesn't look good on them at all (they used to censor this kind of comment before):

Hi Julia
The webite ordering stikes again, I'm afraid and I'm sooo angry, must be the Roberts in me!

I ordered the Ronni Nicole dress with belt 147 791 it was in my shopping cart, I entered my card details, followed by the promotional code, the code was accepted, I then clicked to carry on to checkout and the page went blank!!!

I did notice that when it went to the promotional code page the secure site (https:) sign was no longer in the address bar and the little padlock had also disappeared, if that is any help to anybody.

Phoned customer service straight away, to be told it had sold out in the seconds between my clicking the checkout button to QVC answering the phone. I was offered a waitlist order but have declined this option and will not be placing anymore orders until QVC get the online ordering system sorted out.

I can't tell you how disappointed I am at missing out, but feel that something needs to be done, otherwise you are going to get alot of uphappy customers and that will be a real shame!

Has the webste problems started since you went over to ITV's the Zone, in making more people aware of the QVC shopping channel and it just cannot cope??

On a good note, you did make the right choice wearing the black TSV, very slimming indeed and really suited you.

love
a very sad Annette x

Well done to Annette for not holding back. It makes a change from the usual fluffy comments on the presenter's blogs. More of this and QVC might wake up and realise they are in danger of falling off their own pedestal.

Latest posts

Back