Flashback!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Imperial Gold......got a few pieces from this range and they are gorgeous.

Nick Chavez.....always rather hyper during the presentations.

Mojave Magic......not a bad make-up range.

Ketsugo Gel - all your skin problems solved in one easy bottle.

how weird - I was only looking for this a couple of days ago as my teenage son has developed acne on his forehead. Seems it is now discontinued or is prescription only

Rolykits jewellery boxes-still got mine and it's great.

that reminds me, I've got a travel version of that, still in it's box, brand new, never used, another back of the cupboard QVC purchase (think I was going to give it as a gift but didn't). Interested to hear you rate yours.

Syence skincare which was fab ,also the Crystal Clear lifting facial mask.

Victoria Beckham and all the stars use it before a big event you know( as per Ali Young ad nauseum)

That would be great if JF went back to doing just health and fitness as I never watch these shows.
Lynn

Freedom Weekender Bag. Mine is still going strong after all these years. Been on every holiday I have been on in last 12 years but I do travel light.

Lol. I take 14 pairs of pants, lightweight dresses and a black zip up cardie. The dresses go from day to evening. I have one pair of flip flops, one pair of neutral toned shoes for evening that matches all my dresses. Swim wear stuffed in the shoes. The zip up cardie I wear on the plane with cut off combats. I decant all my toilettries into smaller bottles and only take my small make up bag, with just bronzer, lip gloss, eye primer and mascara inside, leave foundation at home. I hand wash stuff out there and let it dry on balcony. My Kipling Ludza for the airport, and smaller kipling criss body.

That said, I havent been abroad with the kids yet as they are just 2 and 7 months respectively. Its impossible to travel light with children.

Oh and the weekender bag was the size of a normal large holdall, not what I would describe as a weekend or overnight bag really.

Although I dont dislike JF, I do have a laugh at her mistakes. "merenge" (sp?) balm for example! Also I had no idea she was married, to me she behaves like a singleton in her twenties. Maybe she would be happier on QVC US.

Although I dont dislike JF, I do have a laugh at her mistakes. "merenge" (sp?) balm for example! Also I had no idea she was married, to me she behaves like a singleton in her twenties. Maybe she would be happier on QVC US.

Did you see the Kipling show when she announced to the nation that Rudyard Kipling invented the brand? For me, it is one of the classic moments on QVC. Wonder if she felt as stupid as she sounded?

No missed that one but how hilarious!!!! Bless her, she meant "inspired the name", tell me more JF bloopers!

Latest posts

Back