Flameless Candles TSV 19/04/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

12 reviews - 2.3 out of 5. http://www.qvcuk.com/Set-of-5-Blow-Out-Real-Wax-Flameless-Candles.product.701788.html?sc=701788-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-11-_-701788 Mine sent back today. I posted the following review and it was accepted...

"Very disappointed in these. One near impossible to blow on. Two turning themselves on without being blown. I think these are terrible especially considering that they made a point in every presentation of saying they had sorted out the problems with the ones from the last TSV. Also, I have another set of flameless candles and the wax is good quality- a smooth finish. These have a rough finish and therefore appear to look cheap. I've bought normal candle with a better quality wax from a well known large Scandinavian store for a pound each! I would not bother with these, you will be disappointed."

Someone else has posted this today:
"Really wanted these to be as good as the description. They arrived and I thought they looked good. However they seem to have a mind of there own. Two of them come on and off when they feel like it and one even comes on when my little dog barks. Also agree with other reviewers if you are short of breathe these can be very difficult to blow on/off. Yes I know you can switch them on and off but I bought them purely because of the blowing feature. Really do feel QVC need to test products more vigorously before all the over the top sales pitch. I will not be returning them as like another buyer p&p works out expensive plus the time and petrol involved."
It's a shame that people don't realise that because they are faulty the courier will pick them up for free. I think a lot of people don't return eventhough they are unhappy. Also the lowest any product can get would be 1 out of 5 if everyone gave an item a 1. Why can't you give a 0? - because it makes a product look better than it is!

Tbh they didnt look great on tv so im not surprised people are unhappy with them, wots the betting they come back in a few mnths with a "new improved version"

I think they need to give up with the blow out idea. If 2 different companies can't get it right then forget it. My other flameless ones that were a present so don't know where from are great. They have a remote control. They should have just done remote control ones!

I think they need to give up with the blow out idea. If 2 different companies can't get it right then forget it. My other flameless ones that were a present so don't know where from are great. They have a remote control. They should have just done remote control ones!

Wasnt theses ones from Langdon ?

Latest posts

Back