Five Letter Word

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you Kathy xx My wonderful dad died on the 24th April,he had a fall down the entire flight of stairs at home & was hospitalized since Jan 12th. Just started going downhill in the 2 weeks leading up to his passing xxx

Strap

Oh Marzy how dreadful for you XXX Sincere Condolences to you and your family on your sad loss...

Thank you Kathy xx My wonderful dad died on the 24th April,he had a fall down the entire flight of stairs at home & was hospitalized since Jan 12th. Just started going downhill in the 2 weeks leading up to his passing xxx

Strap

Really sorry to hear your very sad news Marzy - I was concerned that you hadn't posted in ages - what a terrible time for you. My condolences too. x

Really sorry to hear your very sad news Marzy - I was concerned that you hadn't posted in ages - what a terrible time for you. My condolences too. x

Thank you Anna,it was a a horrendous time for us,can't seem to come to terms with it,at all. Thanks again xxxxxxx

Crams

Thank you Anna,it was a a horrendous time for us,can't seem to come to terms with it,at all. Thanks again xxxxxxx

Crams

I would imagine it will take a long time to come to terms with it. Hopefully with time the pain may lessen. My parents are both still alive, and I am dreading the day that something happens to one of them. I am not sure how I will cope. Be kind to yourself and remember how much you loved your dad and all your happy memories. x

Smart ....

I would imagine it will take a long time to come to terms with it. Hopefully with time the pain may lessen. My parents are both still alive, and I am dreading the day that something happens to one of them. I am not sure how I will cope. Be kind to yourself and remember how much you loved your dad and all your happy memories. x

Smart ....

Thank you again,Anna xx It's true what they say,cherish the time with your parents,one day they won't be there. I think when the first parent dies you don't allow yourself time to grieve as you're busy looking after parent no 2,at least that's what happened in my case,now I seem to be grieving for them both xxx

Storm

Thank you again,Anna xx It's true what they say,cherish the time with your parents,one day they won't be there. I think when the first parent dies you don't allow yourself time to grieve as you're busy looking after parent no 2,at least that's what happened in my case,now I seem to be grieving for them both xxx

Storm

I remember when my cousin died several years ago now - he was in his early 50's - he died in his sleep. It was such a shock - and I always like to think of the phrase - to live in hearts we leave behind, is not to die. It gave me some comfort. Take care. x

Trash ....

Latest posts

Back