Fitquest TSV 3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Fitquest TSV 4.jpg
    Fitquest TSV 4.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Fitquest TSV 5.jpg
    Fitquest TSV 5.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 81
Had similar, hardly used, ended up as a clothes drier, gave to sister, hardly used, ended up as a clothes drier. Not for me but the intentions were good.

CC

I bought a Reviber machine earlier this year. It’s fairly small so is tucked away when not in use and I use it daily, while watching television. 😉 It measures the distance “cycled,” the calories burned in a session, and you can set it at different speeds. There’s no way I’d buy a machine like the forthcoming TSV because, as others have said, it would just end up as a clothes horse. I bought the Reviber because I had a total knee replacement in 2015 and I wasn’t sure how it would stand up to the pedalling motion and the company gives the option to return it if not satisfied. It’s certainly not going back because it’s working wonders.

Had similar, hardly used, ended up as a clothes drier, gave to sister, hardly used, ended up as a clothes drier. Not for me but the intentions were good.

CC
Most of us have walked that road 😇
Exactly. And you could even use that as a flat airer by draping something between the console at the front and the seat at the back. That's the only use it would get in this house.

FitQuest Flex Express Exercise Bike
Item Number: 402871
QVC Price £259.00
Todays Special Value Price £184.98
P&P £5.95

Offering a complete workout, the FitQuest Flex Express bike features multiple resistance levels, a built-in LCD display with speed, distance, scan and calorie functions, plus it comes with upper body resistance bands. Keep fit and help tone and strengthen your body from the comfort of your own home with this comfortable, easy-to-use exercise bike.

A comfortable ride - the Flex Express easily moves from a recumbent to an upright bike, so you can choose the most comfortable position for you. The clever design helps to minimize strain by supporting your back, plus the seat and back rest are padded too, offering additional comfort when you're exercising.

Exercise for everyone - offering a full body workout that helps target your legs, arms and core, the Flex Express bike is ideal for beginners and intermediate users. The paddling system is magnetic so cycling is smooth and silent, and with eight levels of resistance, you can tailor your workout to suit you. It comes with resistance bands for an upper body workout, which can be used while cycling, or in a standing position.

Compact and portable - the exercise bike folds down into a slim profile and has built-in wheels for easy transport. So when you've finished exercising, you can easily stash it away in a cupboard without taking up space in your living room!

Take your pick - available in five vibrant shades of Blue, Purple, Black, Red or Teal, you can choose your favourite to match your decor.

• Programmes: Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie, Odometer
  • Maximum user weight: up to 136kg; height: up to 6'4"
  • Bike weight: 17kg

Colour options:

• Purple
  • Blue
  • Black
  • Teal
  • Red

What's in the box?

• FitQuest Flex Express Bike unit (l x w x h): 108cm x 54.6cm x 104cm (42.5" x 21.5" x 41")
  • Instructional manual
  • 2 x AAA batteries

This is exactly the same machine that's all over the infomercial channels at the moment but under a different name..."slim cycle " sells for £229.99 which is cheaper than the full price Q is quoting for theirs, but the p&p at £7.99 is dearer but still works out cheaper at full price. The tsv price is quite a good saving I guess, and the infomercial channels very rarely reduce their prices. Not for me though another bulky dust gatherer/clothes horse!

I bought a Reviber machine earlier this year. It’s fairly small so is tucked away when not in use and I use it daily, while watching television. 😉 It measures the distance “cycled,” the calories burned in a session, and you can set it at different speeds. There’s no way I’d buy a machine like the forthcoming TSV because, as others have said, it would just end up as a clothes horse. I bought the Reviber because I had a total knee replacement in 2015 and I wasn’t sure how it would stand up to the pedalling motion and the company gives the option to return it if not satisfied. It’s certainly not going back because it’s working wonders.
That sounds really great Toril, what benefits are you seeing?

That sounds really great Toril, what benefits are you seeing?
My knee has been brilliant since the replacement but I wanted something that would keep it flexible and working well. I didn’t fancy buying a bicycle because I prefer driving (less effort) and although I enjoy walking it’s not much fun doing it on your own. The machine has a programme of five minutes and then switches itself off but I do a minimum of three programmes in one session at the maximum speed. With being stuck in for most of the time, because of lockdowns etc, it’s proved to be an easy way to get a bit of exercise which is preferable to sitting around all day. 😉 It’s certainly kept my knees and legs flexible and burning off a few calories at the same time is a bonus.

Latest posts

Back