Fitbit TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know about the TSV one but I have the plain charge it is not waterproof. If your interested I suggest you look on fitbit forums. They are not without problems.

I have a fitbit, kept it going for a few weeks, started to irritate my skin now so left if off and then it wouldn`t sync. I only wanted to get an idea about steps, HR and my sleep. I got enough info, so am not bothered wearing it now. Would never bother buying another. Also needed re charging every two days

Mine irrates my skin too if I do not swap wrists every couple of days. I have the app downloaded on my phone and they are constantly updating it but it still not works properly at least 2-3 times a week.
This is also my second one first broke after 4 Months with what appears to be a common problem and my current on started to come apart after about 6 Months again with a another common problem , can't be bothered to get a replacement.

There community forum makes interesting reading.
Though they seem to be good at replacing broken wristbands , they don't seem to address the problems, and as they are not cheap.

There community forum makes interesting reading.
Though they seem to be good at replacing broken wristbands , they don't seem to address the problems, and as they are not cheap.

Fitbit Charge HR Activity & Sleep Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor
Item Number: 507270
QVC Price: £109.00
Todays Special Value Price £79.98
P&P £5.95

3 Easy Pay instalments of £26.66, plus P&P

The sleek Charge HR activity tracker from Fitbit is worn like a watch on your wrist and monitors your heart rate and sleeping patterns as well as accurately tracks calorie burn, steps, weight loss goals and much more. Wirelessly syncing all your stats to your smartphone so you can view your progress, the brilliant Fitbit helps motivate and inspire you to lead a healthier, more active life every day.

Heart rate tracking - Fitbit's PurePulse technology provides continuous, automatic heart rate monitoring allowing you to track calorie burn, maintain your workout intensity and most importantly you can actually see when your health is improving by analysing your all-day and resting heart rate trends.

Stats on your smartphone - get real-time information on your progress and goals plus view stats on beautifully detailed graphs and charts on your smartphone. Monitor your workouts, keep a monthly exercise calendar, share and compete with friends, even log your food intake with your phones barcode scanner. It works via Bluetooth with the Fitbit app and is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows.

Sleep easily - keep on top of how well and long you sleep with the tracker. It also features a gentle vibrating alarm function to ease you awake each morning.

Stay connected - there's no need to worry about missing an important call at any time; the Fitbit will notify you of any activity. Plus if you're tired of nuisance phone calls interrupting you, just like a trusty smart watch, this clever device displays the incoming caller ID right on your wrist.

A bright display - the brilliant OLED screen can show you real-time stats on your progress, so you can quickly check your steps, floors climbed, heart rate, calories burned and distance travelled. It also works as a watch, showing you the time and letting you set reminders via a silent, vibrating alarm.

A great gift - The Fitbit Charge HR and sweatband will make a fantastic gift this Christmas. Choose from three great colours; Black, Plum and Tangerine as well as two size options, so it's easy to find your fit!
Colour options:

Black
Plum
Tangerine

Size options:

Small: fits wrists 14cm - 16cm (5.5" - 6.3")
Large: fits wrists 16cm - 19cm (6.3" - 7.5")

What’s in the box?

1 x Fitbit Charge HR Activity Tracker
1 x Fitbit sweatband
1 x USB cable

Technical specifications:

Compatibility: iOS, Android and Windows
Display: OLED
Bluetooth 4.0 - enabled
Battery life: up to 5 days
Width: 2.1cm (0.8")
Length: in a choice of lengths

Behind the brand
Founded in 2007 by James Park and Eric Friedman, Fitbit create and design wearable products using sensors and wireless technology. Innovative and fun, they are dedicated to health and fitness and help empower and inspire people to live a healthier, more active life.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.507270

on black friday it was £66.49 from marks & spencers ect but the price since has shot up to £90+ elsewhere & here on Q you get the money back garantee & easy pays

Are you sure it was the fitbit charge HR that was £66. I've never seen it lower than £79 and that was black only.

The fitbit charge I have seen around the £60-£70 mark.

I purchased my first fitbit last jan 1st on a special one dat only price on Amazon. I upgraded to the charge HR when it came out during the year.

My guess would be that they will do a one day only price on the charge HR this January 1st now that I'm aware that they sold it at such a great price already on one occasion.

I got one last January and I admit I thought it was quite good. After I'd got the gist of what my activity levels and sleep patterns were over the first couple of months the novelty did kind of wear off and it was more like just a watch. Then the strap split and fell off about June and it went in the bin. Expensive novelty in my opinion, I wouldnt waste my money again.

(Ps hello again peeps - not been on for ages!)

I got one last January and I admit I thought it was quite good. After I'd got the gist of what my activity levels and sleep patterns were over the first couple of months the novelty did kind of wear off and it was more like just a watch. Then the strap split and fell off about June and it went in the bin. Expensive novelty in my opinion, I wouldnt waste my money again.

(Ps hello again peeps - not been on for ages!)

Shame you didn't get in touch with fitbit, they would have sent you a new one as they have a no quibble guarantee for 12 months. The strap on the fitbit HR is a lot better than the previous model.

They have a very good customer service team and would have sent you a replacement.

I've got the FitBit Zip and I love it but the neoprene case doesn't last long which is a basic design fault. It was easy to get a free replacement though.

The trouble with the charge was that the gubbins part of it was moulded into the strap, it's not a separate thing if that makes sense, so it wouldn't be possible to get a replacement strap, the whole thing would have to be replaced. I probably should have contacted them with the benefit of hindsight, if only to let them know I was so unimpressed!

Yes they just would have just sent you a whole new unit. We bought charges last January where the strap broke in the summer and we contacted them by email and they sent out a brand new boxed replacement.

Also my son lost his and some kind person who found it contacted fitbit and sent it to them. Fitbit called us and couriered it back to us.

Impressive customer service and impressive that there are good people out there too. Unfortunately we couldn't find out who it was to thank them although we asked fitbit to pass on our thanks.

Latest posts

Back