Fitbit Alta TSV 05/06/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fitbit Alta Activity & Sleep Tracker with Interchangeable Colour Band
Item Number: 508321
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £5.95

The Fitbit Alta exercise, activity and sleep tracker syncs to your Smartphone and is designed to monitor your daily activity, from steps walked to calories burned, plus how long and how well you sleep. With instant access to all your daily stats on the Fitbit Smartphone app, you can now ensure you stay motivated and reach all your fitness goals.
Reminders to move - the Fitbit Alta helps you stay active throughout the day by giving you friendly reminders to move and celebrating when you do.

Record your goals - track your all-day activity like, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and both active minutes and stationary time. Exercise mode makes it easy to record workouts, see real-time exercise stats and have summaries automatically appear on your Fitbit dashboard.

The Fitbit app - get instant access to all your stats with MobileRun within the app, which helps you see pace, distance, splits and routes. Syncing is also wireless and automatic, so your progress will be easily available in detailed charts and graphs when you need them.

A brilliant OLED display - the sleek display shows real-time stats on your progress, plus your Fitbit will also work as a watch, showing you the time and letting you set a silent, vibrating alarm, so there's no need to have two devices strapped to your wrist. When paired with your smartphone, Alta can also show incoming call notifications as well as text notifications - so you can read these on your wrist!

Style to suit you - the Fitbit Alta comes with two wristbands, one in Black and one in a choice of Blue, Plum or Teal, so you can change up your bands whenever the mood or your outfit requires it. Plus you can choose from two sizes of wristband to ensure you get a comfortable fit.

Feature packed:

Track workouts, distance, calories burned, floors climbed, active minutes and steps
Get real-time run stats and review routes, splits and workout summaries on the app
Monitor your sleep automatically and set a silent vibrating alarm via your app
See daily stats and the time of day, plus get call notifications with compatible devices, you can also see incoming call notifications, so you can stay in the know
Sync stats wirelessly and automatically to your smart phones and devices
Works via Bluetooth with the app, and is compatible with iOS, Android and Windows

Colours available:

Black / Blue
Black / Plum
Black / Teal

Sizes available:

Small: fits wrists 14cm - 17cm (5.5" - 6.7")
Large: fits wrists 17cm - 21cm (6.7" - 8.2")

What’s in the box?

1 x Fitbit Alta Activity Wristband
1 x interchangeable band
1 x USB cable

Technical specifications:

Battery life: up to five days
Bluetooth enabled: 4.0
Display: OLED
Compatibility: iPhone, Android and Windows smartphones
Width: 21mm

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.508321

Buy this from John Lewis.

It's 3p more expensive but you get free delivery (not Q's ripoff £5.95) and you get a 2 Year Guarantee :mysmilie_59:

http://www.johnlewis.com/fitbit-alta-wireless-activity-and-sleep-tracking-smart-fitness-watch-small/p2603641?colour=Plum

And the 'expert' (she looked like Kerry Katona) was utterly unbearable. Something tells me you won't have to tolerate such breathless hysterics in John Lewis.

I agree buy from JL if you are sure you will want to keep this but if you're not sure whether it's for you then the MBG might justify the extra cost of buying from QVC.

I agree buy from JL if you are sure you will want to keep this but if you're not sure whether it's for you then the MBG might justify the extra cost of buying from QVC.

It's a shame that QVC customers who keep their items are having to pay for other people's returns, and like me when I used to shop with them, had them sent out to me as new. I personally feel the extra cost pays for the "freephone" number and greed, but that's just my take on it.

These things really just feel like overpriced pedometers to me.
I have the Fitbit ultra. I am still using it just over 3 years. I use it every day and I can look at my daily steps and see them in kilometres. It also records my weekly steps as it downloads my steps to a central computer and sends me an email each week. It does record my sleep if I wear it at night but I don't bother as it makes me a bit neurotic about my sleep patterns.

Buy this from John Lewis.

It's 3p more expensive but you get free delivery (not Q's ripoff £5.95) and you get a 2 Year Guarantee :mysmilie_59:

http://www.johnlewis.com/fitbit-alta-wireless-activity-and-sleep-tracking-smart-fitness-watch-small/p2603641?colour=Plum

And the 'expert' (she looked like Kerry Katona) was utterly unbearable. Something tells me you won't have to tolerate such breathless hysterics in John Lewis.

That is the awful Abbi. Q have 2 so we identify them as awful Techy Abbi and awful Ulstasun Abbi

If you want to know just how awful awful Techy Abbi is (as if you couldn't tell after listening to her for one second) just ask Stratto!

It's a shame that QVC customers who keep their items are having to pay for other people's returns, and like me when I used to shop with them, had them sent out to me as new. I personally feel the extra cost pays for the "freephone" number and greed, but that's just my take on it.

Nobody has to pay for other people's returns because nobody has to shop from QVC. I shop around and if I can buy cheaper elsewhere then I don't buy from QVC.

Know health wise it could be a good thing (if not thrown in the back of the drawer) but I know I would rather have a piece of jewellery. I walk as much as my lifestyle allows so I think something urging me on and cheering me to achieve more would get on my nerves a bit.

However if it helps anyone who unlike me isn't a lazy sod then good luck.

Nobody has to pay for other people's returns because nobody has to shop from QVC. I shop around and if I can buy cheaper elsewhere then I don't buy from QVC.

Yes you're right, no one has to pay for others returns, but that's exactly what they're doing with each and every purchase.

Why pay nearly a hundred quid to monitor it? Just walk more, climb stairs, eat healthier etc. No need to pay money just to monitor it!

I've got a Fitbit flex, a much cheaper and more basic model than the TSV. I do find it quite motivating, and I like the sleep monitoring function. I bought mine on Amazon, it was the cheapest I could find.

Latest posts

Back