Fit of pique, TIME OUt for Q

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Don't take it personally.

I had some fun in tormenting James from Customer Services for a while, pushing him for an explanation as to why my review was rejected. Poor boy's last communication was gaga. Wish I'd kept it.

Anyway, do we care?
NO!

I may well have had him, at some point. :blush: :wink:

:mysmilie_504:

Boasting is it!
Was he any good? :wink:

Now don't hold me on this one, as I've had loads.
I think he knocked one.......... :cheeky:

lot off p&p off when a Kim & Co creation came soiled.:puke:

:mysmilie_378:

:mysmilie_852:

Well other companies Amazon, Boots etc dont even vet their reviews ALL are published regardless, as should ALL of QVCs 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I fought James and won!

I am hot headed. I get things off my chest and then calm down. I am used to dealing with a toddler. QVC has been behaving like a naughty toddler for a while now and I have finally had it with them.

I broke my new year resolution not to buy more really quickly, all for a bobbi brown set with a gel eyeliner and double ended little brush that matches my other bobbi brown brushes in my handbag. Why do I want to close my account you may wonder. No, I have not had THE letter. I have just had another of my POSITIVE reviews rejected and I swear there was NOTHING that breached their conditions. As I have said before I have read LOADs of other reviews that mention other products. And they don't get rejected. I was positive about the other product I referred to! It has happened to me once too often and I am cross because I took the time to do it, and like many others on here I have spent thousands over the last 10 years.

I am exactly the demographic they don't want to lose. Thirty something professional woman, with some disposable income to spare ( and a credit card) on maternity leave, who likes beauty products and handbags. Well they have lost my business, for what it is worth. I packed up the last two items I have bought and marched ( if you can " march" with a double buggy!) to the post office and returned them, not the Moringa balm, I am keeping that, and will purchase it elsewhere in future. I will buy my Liz Earle elsewhere. I already buy Kipling from Amazon and Laura Geller from eBay. The only thing I will miss is Northern Nights, but how much bedding does a person need? And they have stopped selling the other. Rands I like. Once my refunds are paid I will phone and close my account because I have just had enough of being made to feel like they don't value my custom at all. From the interesting things I read on here I think their customer service has a lot to be desired. Can't believe it was award winning.

I had a couple of honest fair reviews rejected and was determined that I would not let them away with the next one. I kept on and on, asking them to prove that I did not comply with the rules and threatened to report them to advertising standards etc and eventually received an apology and had my review posted. out of principle I was like a dog with a bone and would not let it go.

Well done! I wish I had the energy to do what you did but it has happened to me too often. I have been positive in all my reviews as I only praise when I like a product, I never seem to criticise a product I dont like (I just return it). I just said on this occasion that it almost topped Liz Earle but not quite, I will still use both. I just dont understand why it was rejected. I hope Q have people who read these threads as they are the only genuine, honest feedback they get.

Latest posts

Back