first time photos!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks wifey! See..we are a match made in heaven cos we agree on all the important things..gems!!! I LOVE this ring as you know and am happy to have a arare stone in an absolutely gorgeous setting..Loriques are only ever made in tiny quantities and thats fine with me! Holly x

also, bear in mind that when one tries to get something truly original, it may end up looking vile - have seen the odd original piece that looks a bit like cat sick really.

n x

also, bear in mind that when one tries to get something truly original, it may end up looking vile - have seen the odd original piece that looks a bit like cat sick really.

n x

Gosh..me too, some things are best left simple and honest in design..the more something is rejigged the more of a dogs dinner it looks! H x:puke:

Lorique

Hi again,
I had the impression that Loriques were one off, but saw a lady on here with a PT ring the same as mine - was gob smacked! But like you say maybe there is a slight difference in daimonds, gold weight etc, must be very difficult to come up with new designs that are successful. I know I couldn't do it. Have a PT loose stone that I would like set into a pendant, but can't decide on a design.:doh:

Hi Gertie. I just wanted to reassure you that your ring is definitely a one of a kind, I have looked this up to double check and although we have done 5 other oval cut Paraiba Tourmaline Platinum Rings, none of them have the same carat weight of the Paraiba or Diamonds or the same Platinum weight as your design, each one is different.

I hope that helps, but if you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]

Hi Briolette,

The details if my ring-

The UGL mini report:
Style number: TK260 (Rocks design no RZ339)
5.75 grams 18ct White gold
A) Natural oval shaped sapphire
Carats: 2.43
Color: Violet
Saturation : Strong
Tone: Medium
B) Round brilliant cut diamonds
Carats: 0.40 carats in total (49 stones)
Colour: F
Clarity: VS-1

I would be interested in the details of your ring. I'm not bothered if there is another, we are hardly likely to turn up at the same place wearing the same ring (unless we go to another Rocks Tower bash :happy:) and I enjoy wearing it :cool2:

Last edited:
Hi BWT,
details are HZ481 5.67g 18 K white gold, 2.49ct violet sapphire, 0.4ct diamonds
I'm glad you also love your ring so much..perhaps we are an exclusive club of two! I tried to do a better photo of it to show the setting more clearly but pics are rubbish..is your setting very similar/same? Holly x

Hi Briolette,
My setting is identical. It's not to fussy, some of the Lorique rings I find a bit OTT with the diamonds all around the main stone, which can detract from it.
Did you get the UGL certfication? I have a pariaba that did'nt come with one, which did disappoint me somewhat, I thought all the Lorique range came with one.

Hi Marie and Badlyworntoy..yes thanks..i did get a UGL cert with similar details etc..
Still feel its my most favourite ring of all..enjoy wearing yours and thanks for an interesting and helpful chat about them both!! Holly xx

I think it is a stunning ring and if it was mine i would wear it everyday, i know you take it to bed with you so it will always be safe if you ever get burgled in the night you'll have no tv/dvd etc but you'll always have your sapphire x lol

:wave2: Marie..your posts always make me smile! My shrine to 'the ring' gets better every night..my lamp positioned for maximum twinkle..will have fesh flowers and incense soon! Woe betide any stupid burglar who dares to touch it..got a big, fat, spiteful cat who sleeps on my bed on guard!!!
H xx

Latest posts

Back