first time photos!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lovely "bling" i NEEEED and WANNNNT the violet sapphire and if i had to choose it would be the pear cut paraiba lucky girl xx p.s welcome to the forum and hi from me [im scorpio on rocks too]

GOOOORRRRRRRGGGEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS rings!!!! I'm green with envy. I have to say that I was thrown by your 'wrong' piccy - I was thinking, wow that looks like an amazing tanzy' - lol. The violet saphire is amazing - what a colour. The two paraibas well, what can I say. Have to admit that I think the pear cut is just gorgeous - so..... send it back and then I can have a chance at bidding for it. LOL. Seriously though, whichever you choose (if you don't keep both) will be just amazing. Well done you.

Think the pics are great too!!!!

Lorique

Hi, love all of your rings, really hard decision to send a PT back. Just noticed your Lorique box, do they do different designs? I bought a PT, but it came in a brown box, with fawny colour interior, nice enough but I think white shows off gem colours better. Any ideas?

Gertie!!!! Sshhh!! lol well spotted. I photographed the purple sapphire in an Iliana box cos i thought it had a much nicer cream background! You are so right about the Lorique boxes, although a great design I think the inside is too dark and gloomy to show off these amazing rings. Holly x

Lovely rings Briolette & great pics too! They all looked lovely enough to keep, must have been a real hard decision choosing between them!
p.s. I thought Gertie was you at first......I'm easily confused! lol

Hi Pink pussy cat,
Last nights Lorique Alexandrite and diamond ring was very expensive but breathtakingly lovely i thought..it was a good carat weight for such a rarity and a carat of diamonds i think too, but i know what you mean, the sapphire on sat night was also high but stunning and that did sell. As one off pieces i believe they stand up well compared to other 'luxury' pieces, but seriously bankruptingly addictive! Keep kicking myself over the tanzy going back because it was also a stunner but was unsure. Such a lot to learn, am obsessed with comparing prices, carats and weights now!
Didn't see the pink sapphire..must have missed that but sounds lovely although very steep end price. Do you come in to chat at Rocks? Holly x

Hi Scorpio, Dingbat and Kitten with claws, god these names are confusing me!! Think i've chatted with you all on Rocks?! Thanks for your great comments and nice words about my first pics..i really appreciate it. Must make a decision soon about keeping/sending back. Holly x

Briolette - I'm JAK1 on Rocks, I don't chat as much as I'd like to as I have very poor eyesight & find it hard to read the tiny writing for long (it's a strain peering at the convos through a magnifying glass after a while!) but I like to join in a bit with congrats & stuff! :flower:

Gorgeous PT rings, you lucky lady. If funds allowed i would keep both PT's, smaller one for daytime/every day wear and the biggie for special occasions lol. If forced to choose i would go for the pear cut..my favourite gemstone cut :)

Hi Jak1..i know you from Rocks!! Re eyesight.. You would have laughed last night as i accidentally touched something on my computer and the screen became microscopic!! Had no idea how to fix it so had to do some very tiny typing in teeny tiny chat box then suddenly it all zoomed out and became massive, chat was all that could fit on the screen and a tiny bit of Barry's enormous thumb ..felt like Alice in Wonderland!
Are you able to enlarge the print on your screen? Its frustrating not to see well..especially when chat moves along so fast, but i will be sure to say hello next time i see you about. Holly x

Hi Tabs, we are entirely on the same thinking re the paraiba rings! My ideal solution would be the pearcut for everyday and the whopper for special occasions..if only finances didnt have to come in to it!! H x :sweat:

Hi Jak1..i know you from Rocks!! Re eyesight.. You would have laughed last night as i accidentally touched something on my computer and the screen became microscopic!! Had no idea how to fix it so had to do some very tiny typing in teeny tiny chat box then suddenly it all zoomed out and became massive, chat was all that could fit on the screen and a tiny bit of Barry's enormous thumb ..felt like Alice in Wonderland!

:giggle: I'm always doing things like that & have to shriek for DD to come rescue me! lol :giggle:

Are you able to enlarge the print on your screen? Its frustrating not to see well..especially when chat moves along so fast, but i will be sure to say hello next time i see you about. Holly x

I had Firefox all set up with bigger writing etc. but lost it all somewhere along the way when I had a problem with 'puter & can't remember how I did it now - will have to get DD to set it back up again as it made a real difference! :flower:

I thought that the Lorique range were one off pieces, I have the violet sapphire ring also !! which I bought when the first lot of Lorique were aired. It really is lovely, the diamonds really do sparkle.

I thought that the Lorique range were one off pieces, I have the violet sapphire ring also !! which I bought when the first lot of Lorique were aired. It really is lovely, the diamonds really do sparkle.

I thought they were one offs as well! maybe i am wrong it has been known :grin: your another lucky lady then as that ring is stunning x

LOL I certainly hope they're not one-offs cos I want one of those gorgeous purple sapphire rings, preferably surrounded by diamonds. :jump: :pPC:

Hi Badlyworntoy, Thanks for your post and you have raised a very interesting point and it couldn't have been at a better time! Today, Rocks opened their new, updated website and when i looked at the Lorique collection I was gobsmacked to see my violet sapphire ring on sale there. Astonished really because i was told at the time i bought it that it was indeed a 'one off'.
I went into live help and queried this and was told that lots of previously sold items had been loaded onto the website and were in the process of being removed again as they are one offs and therefore not available for sale!
If you do have the very same ring i would be very grateful if you could let me know the code and details of metal weight and carat size please so i can ask for further explanation..I think its important that we all know where we are with one off pieces. TIA Holly x

Briolette, I've emailed you about this with the full details of both rings, but I can assure you they are different. I hope that helps. :)

LOL I certainly hope they're not one-offs cos I want one of those gorgeous purple sapphire rings, preferably surrounded by diamonds. :jump: :pPC:

I can understand that PPC..its truly gorgeous..simple diamond work so the sapphire does all the talking! Well we are learning all about Loriques just now aren't we?! H x

Thank you Katherine! Will reply to your email soon. Glad you read the boards and glad that you are such a nice ambassador for the company. Holly x

Hollylove, I've sent you an email but wanted to say don't worry, your ring is a one off becuase the carat weights are different even though the designs are very similar! Being the tanzy addict I am, I have scrutinised every single one on rocks and some are only different due to carat or hold weight sizes. As long as you love your ring, you should be happy!! That's my thinking anyway, even when I see rings which have been commissioned they are often similar to others - it would be really difficult to have truly unique! Others may disagree but it depends on interpretation of unique!

Wifey xxxx

Latest posts

Back