First bit of sense JF has come out with

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Ms Tarrant is going on about how a £93 top is ideal for students and "Flicky" had the decency to say yes but they just need to get the money for it. In fact she had to repeat it as it seemed to be a foreign language to IT.

Of course IT said that parents would be buying it as an "investment piece"

I often wonder how students manage to have the spending power they do but even this is a bit much. They all don't have a rich mummy and daddy Ingrid.

Lol, what a foolish, ignorant, patronising woman. Ingrid I mean.
My partner literally nearly starved while at uni he was so poor, but was determined to get his degree no matter what. Despite every possible obstacle you could ever think of (not just financial) he stuck it out, worked his arse off and got a first. But really he shouldn't have been worried about counting out 1ps to afford ultra cheap, dismal food with very little nutritional worth, or spending 14 hours a day every day of his last year doing uni work, he should have just spent a hundred quid on a crinkly top, an essential investment piece for all students. :mysmilie_19:

Is it my imagination, or has Jill Franks not been on as much lately? Hmmm....

Ms Tarrant is going on about how a £93 top is ideal for students and "Flicky" had the decency to say yes but they just need to get the money for it. In fact she had to repeat it as it seemed to be a foreign language to IT.

Of course IT said that parents would be buying it as an "investment piece"

I often wonder how students manage to have the spending power they do but even this is a bit much. They all don't have a rich mummy and daddy Ingrid.

Sorry I don't like the women and find it strange that anyone wants her representing their brand.
She seems to live in her own little bubble thinking she is above the law

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/local-news/penny-poor-ingrid-tarrant-banned-driving-4820983

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...Chris-Tarrants-ex-wife-of-self-deception.html

Sorry I don't like the women and find it strange that anyone wants her representing their brand.

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/local-news/penny-poor-ingrid-tarrant-banned-driving-4820983

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/cel...Chris-Tarrants-ex-wife-of-self-deception.html

Perhaps our high P&P charge is actually to cover the "carriage" of Ms T to the studio?

She talks constantly about wearing YK clothes to ride her horse - perhaps she should consider that mode of transport in future - can you just see her galloping onto Q studio floor? She wont have to worry about her hair being out of sorts because it never looks as if it has been brushed anyway.

How can a woman who can't afford a taxi tell students to pay £90+ for any item of clothing?
:mysmilie_10:

On second thoughts, maybe her QVC earnings just about manage to pay for her taxi fares?
:mysmilie_50:

I don't like to be personally critical of any of the presenters too often, but Ms T is one of the exceptions - detestable woman. She's so snooty and totally out of touch with reality for most of the British public. She takes one of the most expensive clothing brands and makes it look like dish rags not even fit for a tramp! If I see her with that sodding cardi half way down her arms again, I'll scream. She makes the clothes look like trash and so terrible, I'd never dream of buying any of it, even if I COULD afford it. Sorry, rant over now... *and breathes*

I had to laugh, the day she said that sweating was 'vulgar'. And then there's the other classic: vertical & 'horizontic'. So, that's where I'm going wrong ...

Yes, I saw that show. I would imagine the average student would find the YK clothes just a tad over their budget!

some of these people have no earthly idea what real life is like sometimes, they've been coseted for way too long, then suddenly reality hits them like it did in this case a while back, but she didn't struggle financially, I often wonder who some of these clothes are meant for, I don't like this look at all.

Maybe not, but there is a section of the population who want to believe what the presenters tell them, and they're the ones who buy, as well as those who actually do love wrinkly, flimsy stuff. Someone must be buying it after all, for it to be on QVC. I've never seen anyone actually wearing stuff like that where I live, though.

I love the layered look but there are two problems

1- I'm the wrong shape

2- it is too expensive for the few opportunities I have to wear it and layering = 3 times the cost.

I have a couple of nice pieces, I have sent back some which were utter rubbish so like every brand it has a lot of duds.

I see a lot of very cheap lookie likeies in the shops at present so people are wearing the look.

However I can't stand IT who is bad enough on her one but teamed up with the Q prats makes me want to throw something at the TV.

I quite like some YK pieces but I couldn't bring myself to pay the prices and as LATI says the layering multiplies the price. I cannot see many parents buying this range for their student daughter, a suit for a job interview maybe but not this.

As for IT's driving offences it absolutely infuriates me that after being caught people plead that they really need their licence. If it's essential for her to drive she should have thought about that when the points were mounting up and made damn sure she didn't get any more. The claim that she couldn't afford taxis was ridiculous too, if she got her kids to pay their way it would cover the cost of taxis or god forbid public transport.

Ingrid T is to me not a good ad. for a brand--but I bow down to those who buy these clothes & love them.When will both presenters & guests shut up about the who's & why you should purchase a product ( i.e such a good price you could buy 10 as small gifts to sit in your gift drawer) & stick to the Pro's about the product & leave to the buyer if they want to order multi items.I like AY for this as she says if it is OK for you or not ( maybe clever selling as I go along with this!!!!)

Latest posts

Back