Fiona's "popcorn" effect

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A friend used to have a boyfriend that lived near them and met them a few times. She said they were nice too. Really down to earth!

emma thompson is chatty and loves children. when i had my youngest she would always say hi to her in the buggy. she used to go to the local primary and a few years ago turned up to the school fete to help fundraise. greg her gorgeous husband talks to the bin men its quite funny watching the banter between them.

Cannot stand her. Horrible, horrible woman who speaks to her staff like something she's just stepped in.
She deserves an Oscar for the act she puts on at Q. Meryl Streep has got nothing on her.

Ive heard that been said to many times for it to be a lie lol.

Lets hope someone who's worked with her steps forward and spills the beans :mysmilie_59:

I've no idea what it means, but no doubt it's 'renowned in the industry' as is everything Fiona sells.

Cannot stand her. Horrible, horrible woman who speaks to her staff like something she's just stepped in.
She deserves an Oscar for the act she puts on at Q. Meryl Streep has got nothing on her.

A few years ago I had a discussion with a Decleor beauty therapist in a large department store in the north. She told me Fiona was vile & a total !!!! Who treated her staff like crap & how much the majority of Decleor staff loathed her intensely. She thought nothing of reducing people to tears with her sharp tongue had made some peoples lives sheer hell & lots of therapists left.

i don't know what is meant by that expression either, and it's only for my part, ever been heard on Q from Fiona.

I can't stand Cilla Black, she came from nothing as so many have, but some celebs still remain quite nice. On a show, someone in the audience mentioned wanting an engagement ring, but they couldn't afford the real deal, so they opted for fake meantime, although it wasn't a cheap fake.

Cilla pipes up and a very derogatory manner, saying she would never wear fake, and that the girl should wear only real etc. I thought to myself, and it has stayed with me, ''you stuck up b....h, because you can afford it'' I won't bore you with the rest but it was her manner that sickened me, she doesn't want for anything and should remember there was a time in her life when she too had n othing.

I have no time for her.

i don't know what is meant by that expression either, and it's only for my part, ever been heard on Q from Fiona.

I can't stand Cilla Black, she came from nothing as so many have, but some celebs still remain quite nice. On a show, someone in the audience mentioned wanting an engagement ring, but they couldn't afford the real deal, so they opted for fake meantime, although it wasn't a cheap fake.

Cilla pipes up and a very derogatory manner, saying she would never wear fake, and that the girl should wear only real etc. I thought to myself, and it has stayed with me, ''you stuck up b....h, because you can afford it'' I won't bore you with the rest but it was her manner that sickened me, she doesn't want for anything and should remember there was a time in her life when she too had n othing.

I have no time for her.

She didn't come across as a nice person on the TV play Cillla starring Sheridan Smith.

Hi all,
I know this thread is about Fiona (whom I do not know) but just wanted to mention about LK- I know her and have to say that she has always been incredibly down to earth and lovely. She has great loyalty to those around her and aside from one producer (whom I also know) where there was a mutual disagreement, she has generally retained her producers with many working with her for years and often returning. Of course some have left, to be promoted, move away and ITV have been had a lot of staff changes in recent times as they struggle with the Breakfast TV slot. But she is very highly regarded and that is in part one of the reasons why ITV not too long ago had a big celebration of her time working working in Breakfast TV. My experience of her is a professional, kind, generous and decent person who is incredibly grateful for her success.

Hi all,
I know this thread is about Fiona (whom I do not know) but just wanted to mention about LK- I know her and have to say that she has always been incredibly down to earth and lovely. She has great loyalty to those around her and aside from one producer (whom I also know) where there was a mutual disagreement, she has generally retained her producers with many working with her for years and often returning. Of course some have left, to be promoted, move away and ITV have been had a lot of staff changes in recent times as they struggle with the Breakfast TV slot. But she is very highly regarded and that is in part one of the reasons why ITV not too long ago had a big celebration of her time working working in Breakfast TV. My experience of her is a professional, kind, generous and decent person who is incredibly grateful for her success.

Ive always liked Lorraine so its nice to read your post thanks :)

It's like when I heard Bruce Forsyth is 'not very friendly'. I was gutted as he's always been one of my favourites on the telly.

Well I met Bruce when my hubby was on the Generation Game 25 years ago. He was really lovely and we had photos together.

Anyone watching the Lunchtime Show. My word Fiona is looking down her nose at today's TSV.

Anyone watching the Lunchtime Show. My word Fiona is looking down her nose at today's TSV.

That is not what I saw, what I saw was someone having a good look at the item, watching Simon to see how it is set up and she answered a question Simon asked as to whether you could use your own serums with it so Fiona pointed out not in the machine, needs to be the buds provided with it or you won't get result. So she was interested and honest in my opinion.

What happened to that Laura who did some of the Decleor shows on Q? I really liked her, did she leave or was she forced out?:mysmilie_59:

What happened to that Laura who did some of the Decleor shows on Q? I really liked her, did she leave or was she forced out?:mysmilie_59:

She left Decleor ages ago now, I did find out who she was working for now, can't remember the name at the moment.

Nothing to do with Decleor/Q but on the subject of famous people being nice or not, my fiance sort of met Patrick Stewart today. Well, more fell over him is what he did, but yeah. He has dyspraxia so tends to fall over a lot. Patrick Stewart was apparently very nice and concerned in case fiance had hurt himself, thankfully he hadn't.

Latest posts

Back