Fingering. Charlie Brooks.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
i find the sight of him fingering womens shoes and fashions disturbing.

especially wearing that naff cardi. vile.

i'm sure some box is being ticked somewhere by having CB present women's fashion but the fact is that no matter how proficient he is at it, its still creepy/wrong. Same goes for Zieg Heil Miceal. He's a whole lotta wrong in one very small package.

QVC, please stop doing this.

BB: PLEASE don't write such disturbing thread titles.

They're WRONG, and I doubt I'll be able to sleep tonight now :puke:

i'm sorry HC i dont know what you mean. if i hadn't inserted a period between fingering Charlie then there may have been a problem. As it stands i think youre being overly sensitive.
thanks for the feedback though :O)

i'm sorry HC i dont know what you mean. if i hadn't inserted a period between fingering Charlie then there may have been a problem. As it stands i think youre being overly sensitive.
thanks for the feedback though :O)

Yeah, that explanation makes it SO much better... :doh:

i find the sight of him fingering womens shoes and fashions disturbing.

especially wearing that naff cardi. vile.

i'm sure some box is being ticked somewhere by having CB present women's fashion but the fact is that no matter how proficient he is at it, its still creepy/wrong. Same goes for Zieg Heil Miceal. He's a whole lotta wrong in one very small package.

Agreed.
The man is 'Annoyng' personifed.

i find the sight of him fingering womens shoes and fashions disturbing.especially wearing that naff cardi. vile.

I'd find it even more disturbing if he started doing the 'taboo' shows, the pelvic floor device springs to mind!

I'd find it even more disturbing if he started doing the 'taboo' shows, the pelvic floor device springs to mind!

Didn't he do that one the other week? I didn't see it, I'd have had to wash out my eyes with bleach if I had, but I recall a mention of him being down to present it.

You know, I think he did. It was so creepy, I managed to bury the memory in a dark corner of my mind...

Is it just me, or does Micael sound like a girl? When the sound comes up before the picture, I can never work out which female presenter it is.

You know, I think he did. It was so creepy, I managed to bury the memory in a dark corner of my mind...

Is it just me, or does Micael sound like a girl? When the sound comes up before the picture, I can never work out which female presenter it is.

My hubby said recently whilst reading 'Is that a new female presenter ? Sounds a wee bit masculine ' LOL!

Latest posts

Back