final presentaion eh??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ali Young is a bliddy liar , "The reason why we aren't showing the tsv is that we haven't got enough stock to last all of the Laura Gellar shows". This is the last LG show today.

I love LG but feel today has been a poor show from QVC.I've been at work all day,haven't seen the TSV in the flesh,and just caught the last 20 mins ish of the 4pm show - and thats it? no more LG shows today? Or LG herself.Feels all a bit last minute to me:down:

I thought TSV's were supposed to be planned a year in advance - so why the double booking.............

Dissapointed in this LG TSV seems as if not much thought has been put into.

I know it's me but I don't really like men applying make-up, like Katie Price's 'best friend' always makes her look like a drag queen!

Not for me this time - now looking forward to watching Mally

If they'd "double booked" Laura then why didn't they change the TSV to another brand? I'm sure Lulu would have stepped into the breach or some other beauty brand. Instead they gave us a half arsed Laura Geller TSV which in my opinion did Laura no favours at all. Johnny is a lovely man but we all love Laura.

People have been complaining on her Facebook page that the TSV wasn't up to the usual standard and that it was pulled. Laura has responded to a lot of the queries and said that there will be a 'big' proper TSV in Feb 2011, she said there wasn't a lot of stock of yesterday's kit which was why it didn't show after 10am. She apologised for not being on QVC UK yesterday but has some family obligations....hmm...

QVC have always done these "low stock" TSVs; it's just a way of shifting lots of stock as OTOs

Jude xx

People have been complaining on her Facebook page that the TSV wasn't up to the usual standard and that it was pulled. Laura has responded to a lot of the queries and said that there will be a 'big' proper TSV in Feb 2011, she said there wasn't a lot of stock of yesterday's kit which was why it didn't show after 10am. She apologised for not being on QVC UK yesterday but has some family obligations....hmm...

It was a strange TSV, really uninspiring and not at all what one would expect at this time of year when things tend to be special. As someone else said, it didn't seem like a LG kit at all and seemed cobbled together. I also noticed that there were very few new LG items during the course of the day. No Laura, few new items, uninteresting tsv. Very strange!

Laura's last auto delivery is due for delivery early to mid Dec -its 2 of 3 with the third due for delivery around March time. Maybe this was to compensate for the piddly TSV of yesterday? Roll on February 2011:clapping:

maybe they have spread themselves too thinly if they have taken in Germany & Italy, perhaps expanded too quickly for production to follow?At one time the later shows had better & better items now it just seems a repeat items shown earlier in the day.QVC in my mind have lost that 'must have' appeal with the TSV's which is great news for my bank balance.

Latest posts

Back