Festive Food TSV 05/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"EasiYo....a pack of 6 sachets in all your favourite festive flavours.

Get in the Christmas mood with Sage and Onion flavoured yoghurts. Or, if you're feeling fruity, why not try Turkey with Zingy Cranberry. To complete the set, what festive menu would be complete without the delicious Spicy Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce. There are 2 sachets of each delicious and nutritious flavour.

This set is a limited edition, so hurry and place your order now using Q-cut and make sure your Christmas is a healthy one, the EasiYo way."

"Diet Chef - Your Christmas Lunch in a Box. Consisting of one slice of chicken; two potatoes; a portion of freeze dried carrots and a chipolata"

I hop th chipolata is at keast wrapped on bacon ???:tongue2::cheeky::tongue2:

I don't get this 'let's buy meat from QVC' thing: what happens if you're not home when your delivery arrives? Can you imagine all this meat abandoned in a sorting office somewhere?:thinking2:

I don't get this 'let's buy meat from QVC' thing: what happens if you're not home when your delivery arrives? Can you imagine all this meat abandoned in a sorting office somewhere?:thinking2:

i ordered once and it came packed in dry ice (which included very helpful instructions on how it is safer to open the box facing away from you or you will breathe in the fumes....of course, the fact that the instructions were badly placed meant that i noticed this after opening...like i say, very helpful)...

anyway, the meat would have been okay for several hours and i think most of the couriers try to call to arrange a convenient time.

however, i would not order as the quality was really no-where near what they suggested...a huge disappointment and not recommended at all...

...i would not order as the quality was really no-where near what they suggested...a huge disappointment and not recommended at all...

I prefer to buy my meat at the butcher's where I can pick out exactly the joint(s) etc. I want (am mega fussy! lol) & where the quality I already know is excellent but nowhere near the ludicrous QVC prices!

I prefer to buy my meat at the butcher's where I can pick out exactly the joint(s) etc. I want (am mega fussy! lol) & where the quality I already know is excellent but nowhere near the ludicrous QVC prices!

I agree with you KWC. I dont buy meat of QVC but get mine at a butchers too.

Exactly, KWC, this is precisely why I can't understand QVC selling food, I like to have a good look at what I buy, and since at home it's just DH and me (plus a 3 month old baby), I'd much rather be able buy smaller joints.

Latest posts

Back