'fess up time!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm in love with Sketchers, which I discovered on QVC, the occasional top or T shirt, although I did buy a pair of Antthony trousers recently I'm pleased with.

Hoping Quacker have some more of their fleeces this winter, they were really good quality.

I bought a Quacker black and pink spotty fleece earlier this year and it has been so useful - not normally my thing but totally agree with you about the quality.

I have several Kim and co bolero jackets, my favourite being in a red and black Rose print.
I have Kim and co crepe wide leg palazzos in black and navy, great for evening wear.
Kim and co crepe leggings, lovely
I have an attitudes by rene drape front jacket, in navy
I have yong Kim drape cardigan in modal, and a crinkle mesh top from yong Kim also, I wear a lot of arty type clothes so love the yong Kim style, but not the prices!!
I have also sent lots of things back too!!!

these -

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.100985.cm_scid.KeywordSearch

mega soft and comfy and get loads of compliments. i don't think they look like leather but only last week when i was sitting on a friend's leather sofa, 2 people asked if they were leather cos they said they looked the same as the sofa! they were amazed to feel how soft they were. i can't understand the fuss about DG jeans. i've got these and a denim pair and the sizing is exact.

At least half a dozen pairs of Birkenstocks. They are virtually indestructable and I find them extremely comfortable. I have the Harrald black wrap around dress and a couple of Ronni Nicole dresses I bought off ebay and love them. I had a gorgeous Casual and Co raincoat a few years ago, but I lost 7 stone and it went to a charity shop. If QVC were to bring it back I would definitely buy another one.

Two Pompoos wrap dresses, plain, one black one red. And a Dennis Basso FAUX fur hat :D

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I have several Kim and co bolero jackets, my favourite being in a red and black Rose print.
I have Kim and co crepe wide leg palazzos in black and navy, great for evening wear.
Kim and co crepe leggings, lovely
I have an attitudes by rene drape front jacket, in navy
I have yong Kim drape cardigan in modal, and a crinkle mesh top from yong Kim also, I wear a lot of arty type clothes so love the yong Kim style, but not the prices!!
I have also sent lots of things back too!!!
Think you"re new. Hello and a big welcome from me. Hello Barbs :mysmilie_357::mysmilie_491:

welcome to the forum diane :happy:

and a big well done! to calvin from me too :happy:

Thanks all for posting! I never looked at Q fashion before but you've linked me to items I could be tempted with :)

i have a yong kim tunic, diane gilman jeans,michele hope shirt and skirt, pompoos tunic, pompoos wrap dress in black and 4 pairs of birkenstocks.

At least half a dozen pairs of Birkenstocks. They are virtually indestructable and I find them extremely comfortable. I have the Harrald black wrap around dress and a couple of Ronni Nicole dresses I bought off ebay and love them. I had a gorgeous Casual and Co raincoat a few years ago, but I lost 7 stone and it went to a charity shop. If QVC were to bring it back I would definitely buy another one.

Ooh yes, I forgot that, I have a pair of Birkenstocks too!

No QVC clothes for me as yet. I find clothes shopping a nightmare because I`m tall so trousers are always an issue, I`m a size bigger at the top than I am at the bottom so dresses are either too big around my bum in order to fit my boobs or too tight around my boobs so as to fit my bum. I take a half size in a shoe so the size smaller are either too tight or the size larger too big and I`m 57 so don`t want skirts or dresses half way up my thighs. I have to take umpteen things into a fitting room to eventually, hopefully, find something which looks right. Hence no shopping channel clothes shopping because I`d need to order umpteen things to get the right fit and it would cost me a small fortune to return them. I envy anybody who fits perfectly into a certain size of clothes or shoe because I never have. Ooops you`ll be thinking I`m some kind of physical freak lol.

Birkies and centigrade down coats

In the winter I live in my two centigrade down coats.
I also live in my 4 pairs of birkenstocks in the summer.
I have bought Ronnie Nicole and Pompoos, but my weights up and down and havent worn the jumpsuit since last yr.
I loved the look of some of the Trinny and Susanna clothing.

Y
HTML:
Have bought little fashion from qvc, either little appeals or its been too hit an
D miss on sizing. A couple of best buys though have been leather markon knee length boots that were a tsv, theyre my go to boots each winter.

A leather centigrade trenchcoat, very soft leather and really flattering on. A long sleeve tiana b dress, combination of colour, pattern and style just worked on me.

A Centigrade fake sheepskin short coat (which everyone thinks is real), Diane Gilman jeans, a stretch suede jacket which I've had for years but still looks new (even the drycleaner remarked what good quality it is), a pair of fleece Carol Hochman pyjamas and half a dozen pairs of Birkies including a couple of pairs of the EVA flip flops which I wear at home. Most of these were bought as TSV's, OTO's or in clearance and so I think they were well worth what I paid for them.

I've got erm..four Centigrade coats. All of which are very well made, excellent quality and have lasted a good few years.

I've also had a couple of check shirts from the Casual and Co range which again, have been excellent (got them from Last Clicks though, as full price they were too 'spensive). I have a pair of winter weight PJs from Carole Hochman which are a bit too big for me but have washed and worn soooo well, going into my fifth winter with them. Again from Last Clicks.

When they used to do a range called Modern Soul, I bought the most lovely purple sweater which was OK for a couple of washes then shrunk horrendously so it would only fit a doll. Had to take it to the charideee shop.

I have a Beth Terrell long skirt in like a crochet type material, very nice quality but too heavy. Also some Style Inc plain white/grey t-shirts with lace detail which have washed and worn incredibly.

Latest posts

Back