'fess up time!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
Given the amount of stick that QVC clothing gets on here I thought it might be fun to start a thread on which item if QVC clothing do you own, love and wear. You can pick more than one if you wish.

My pick is a black shift dress by Kim & Co. It's in the crepe fabric and I'm stunned to say it's still available. I'm sure I've had it for a couple of years at least. It gets worn winter and summer as a work dress.

I can't do links but it's 144566. I've been tempted to buy one in another colour but I've never done it.

So there. I 'fess up to wearing a Kim & Co every couple of weeks minimum. I've yet to implode because of it but there's always time.

'fess up. It's good for the soul!

Given the amount of stick that QVC clothing gets on here I thought it might be fun to start a thread on which item if QVC clothing do you own, love and wear. You can pick more than one if you wish.

My pick is a black shift dress by Kim & Co. It's in the crepe fabric and I'm stunned to say it's still available. I'm sure I've had it for a couple of years at least. It gets worn winter and summer as a work dress.

I can't do links but it's 144566. I've been tempted to buy one in another colour but I've never done it.

So there. I 'fess up to wearing a Kim & Co every couple of weeks minimum. I've yet to implode because of it but there's always time.

'fess up. It's good for the soul!

Tinkerbelle, silly question , but here goes, do HANDBAGS count :sweat:

Good question Tinkerbelle!

I have a few Tiana B dresses and two or three of them are definitely favourites that I go back to alot. I also have several pairs of Emu boots that I absolutely adore, I can hardly prise them off my feet in the colder months! I have lots of Dennis Basso coats and jackets and I love them all.

If handbags count then, well, how long have you got?! :thinking:

My Favourite Outfit

I put on LaDea undies in pretty colours; LastClicks Attitudes trousers, black; Attitudes paisley print top, black/purple/white; Centigrade coat, purple; Scarflace, purple/black/silver; LG lipgloss; Southwestern earrings/rings/bracelets. Trailing beside me is Camouflage shopper containing my Kipling Brownie. I think I look pretty good to go shopping for groceries. The dowdiest thing in my Ensemble are the NHS walking sticks! I need a PrincessPickle lookalike to match my outfit, trotting along beside me! lol

Really had to wrack my addled brain - have a couple of pair of Dian Gilman jeans - blue and black. I wear them a lot, they are fine for me as they have an elastic waist, think they are actually jeggings, which is great as they are slimming and I can wear them to go out to lunch without looking too casual, which is what I am.

Have an eek ring and earrings (does that count? here goes anyway) and some Veronese bits as well as well as a gold chair and stud earrings.

More than I thought I had!

I bought a black Pompööös wrap dress from ebay - and he has nice stuff on Bon Prix, no need to go to Q. I don't really buy clothes from QVC.

I'm in love with Sketchers, which I discovered on QVC, the occasional top or T shirt, although I did buy a pair of Antthony trousers recently I'm pleased with.

Hoping Quacker have some more of their fleeces this winter, they were really good quality.

I bought, loved and wore to death a Centigrade coat about 5 years ago. So pleased and impressed with this that I bought another, different coat from the range and it was a grotesque object, cheap looking,and very poorly finished It went straight back and has put me off this brand. I did get a coat in last clicks a couple of years ago in some ill fated brand that they only had on once. I have been very pleased with it. It is being cleaned so I can't check the name of the brand, but it is very good quality and I like it. Very wary of buying clothes from them as the sizes are bizzare and there is too much polyester for my personal taste.

I have bought a few ronni nicole dresses from ebay. I have paid anything between £15 to £20 for them and for the price they are great. They might not be to everyones taste but I like them.

This is my favourite one :heart: http://www.qvcuk.com/Ronni-Nicole-'...=151112-DRIL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-68-_-151112

Good price Tashasaw, not my style, i"m drab , mostly dark colours, but can appreciate everyone is different. Oh i do have a maxi
dress in green and white, just remembered :giggle:

I have 2 Ronni Nicole dresses (one is fab, gets loads of compliments), 3 Tiana B dress, a Ronni Nicole jumpsuit (which is fabulous, even though I do say it myself) and 2 pairs of Kim & Co crepe wide leg trousers (which I love love love). Oh and a centigrade coat bought eons ago. Can't think of anything else

Diane Gilman jeans nearly every day. Also have several of her plain cotton long tops. An 'eek pendant most weekends. Various earrings. 2 pairs Clarks and 1 pair Skechers boots, a pair of Emus, pair Skechers sandals. For going out in evenings on holiday, 2 x plain colours Susan Graver cami/cardi sets. A couple of Attitudes camis and a couple of her plain tops. Also have a long knitted cardigan by George Simonton and a Cashmasoft cardigan. Oh, and a lovely snuggly Carol Hochman dressing gown.
Everything bought from outlets.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
1. Pair of (F)Attitides very wide leg, palazzo pant style in black. Can only wear them in summer as they cling if I wear tights underneath in winter. That's slinky polyester for you!
2.Tiana B dress - I liked it last winter and wore it with leggings and Uggs, but I'm not so keen on leggings anymore so maybe not this winter. Destination Ebay maybe.
3. Pompoos wrap dress in black - bought it as a TSV and loved it so much I bought another from Ebay for £12.99.
4. Centigrade grey metallic type puffa winter coat - hip length - I do rather like it, just a shame the zip is a flimsy affair.
5. Diane Gilman indigo jeans - I like them but they've got a bit saggy on the bum, bit like my own.
6. Nina Leonard black trousers - but heck they are loooong. I'm 5'10 and they are still too long for me. Luckily they were Ebay specials for around £13.00

I think that's it. Much has been ordered and returned though. I do trawl Ebay occasionally for Pompoos though as much cheaper than on QVC. I don't buy anymore clothes from QVC as it rarely live up to expectations when tried on at home (anything looks good on a size 8 model, but I'm a big gal and it ain't quite the same!) and p&p is extortionate.

Up until this time last year I'm ashamed to say I had loads of stuff but since losing 4 stone and having to get rid of everything and buy a completely new wardrobe, I now own nothing from QVC.

I bought a purple suede coat by Centigrade (i think?) in last clicks or clearance a number of years back. I love it but dont wear it often. I have ordered a number of others things in the past but send them all back and havent ordered anything lately.

Forgot - i have a pair of Carole Hochman PJs with a matching robe which i wear in the winter.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back