Fashion Sale TSV 06/04/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Women With Control Tummy Control Prime Stretch Denim Straight Leg Trousers with Seam Detail TSV 06/04/21

Regular
Item Number: 188209

Petite
Item Number: 188210

Attachments

• Trousers TSV 1.jpg
    Trousers TSV 1.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 151
  • Trousers TSV 2.jpg
    Trousers TSV 2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 137
  • Trousers TSV 3.jpg
    Trousers TSV 3.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Trousers TSV 4.jpg
    Trousers TSV 4.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 145
  • Trousers TSV 5.jpg
    Trousers TSV 5.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 141
I have a lot of trouble with the elastene in trousers. I can never keep them up ! and rather than 'pull me in' around the tummy, its just another layer. I prefer proper denim and the 'pulling in' it gives. Other than that, a lot of my casual trews are mainly linen or linen mix.

Women with Control Prime Stretch Denim Straight Leg Pant
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

These denim-look trousers from Women with Control are made from a soft, supple fabric for a comfortable stretch fit and feature built-in tummy control panels plus flattering seam details at the front and back. Feel good in this easy-to-wear pair, which offer the cool, casual style of denim while helping to accentuate the look of your silhouette in all the right places.

Ultimate control - fitted with a tummy control panel that boasts the Blu-Tec Control System, these trousers offer you the support and hold you want to help bring out the best of your figure. The interior mesh panel, carefully constructed waistband and cleverly placed seam details work to create a smooth, sleek finish that highlights your curves, without feeling restricted.

Easy care, easy wear - made in Women with Control's cotton Prime Stretch denim, these comfy trousers have a true denim look and feel with enhanced stretch and softness. They're also machine washable, so you can pop them in the wash to keep them fresh and ready for next time!

Pick your pair - whether you prefer a splash of colour or a classic neutral, these trousers come in a design to suit every taste. For a shade that'll go with everything, turn to Indigo, Black or White. If you're after a brighter look, go for Midwash or eye-catching Tomato or Mustard.

• Two embroidered back pockets
  • Outer: 95% cotton, 5% elastane; lining: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Indigo
  • Midwash
  • Black
  • White
  • Tomato
  • Mustard

Regular

Petite

I have decided I am going to pass. I don't have ankles, I have kankles, so nothing to show off, plus I don't love pull on trousers. I also didn't think much of the finishing on these. The seams looked very dodgy on one pair. Not paying for a poorer finish than I get from my cheaper Tesco's jeans.

Is the sizing right on these?
Medium, says 22” waist & 28”hips!!
A 38” hip....fairly normal size, is 3XL ! & that’s as big as they go?

I'm not really a trouser person, so wouldn't buy them anyway, but looking at the description and pics I thought hey, not bad - but I looked at the demo and quickly changed my mind. The ones in the denim shades looked pretty wearable, but I thought to myself, even with the support panel at the top, this is still quite pricey for what essentially are "jeggings" - and the you see the "colours" and they're just another example of Q's usual offering of sausage skin trousers with rolls and puckers everywhere. On the slimmer models they're all puckered down the side seam, and on the larger ladies - I'm afraid it's the usual sausage trying to burst out of its skin look. Tell me, what's the point in putting a tummy control panel, when the models are being paraded out wearing tops that completely cover this area? Not only that, what's the point in controlling the tummy when they make chubby legs look even larger?!
They're probably good for a slim person who's a bit conscious that their tummy sticks out a bit and want to look a bit more streamlined - but other than that it would probably pay to shop around!

I only wear dresses on holiday,I live in jeggings as the veins on my shins are getting really prominent.

Is the sizing right on these?
Medium, says 22” waist & 28”hips!!
A 38” hip....fairly normal size, is 3XL ! & that’s as big as they go?
Jilly said in the preview that the sizes on the website were wrong and they were working on fixing them (so don't hold your breath)... she kept repeating that and saying go with your normal size. I can't help feeling they are going to be getting a lot of returns.
On the plus side, the combination of Jilly and Donna Coulling was actually very pleasant watching. Not aggressive and shouty. Even with the information on stock levels, and black in the regular selling out completely during the preview programme, it didn't become as obnoxious as it does with some combinations of guest and presenter

I was watching Donna with Dale around lunchtime and felt really sorry for her. She had to re-arrange dresses on the rail to pair them up properly, QVC colour names weren’t the same - eg Donna called a red item ‘ruby’ but QVC named it ‘Wine’. Dale gave very few details as to what sizes were available in which colours, no measurements. I’m not keen on Donna’s presenting style but today she really earned her “wages”, keeping the show going.

For those in the market for cropped trousers, Ideal World have bengalines on today at £16.99 a pair.

I couldn't help thinking they should have got Renee to go over the measurements seeing as Q managed to f* that up. The fact it's a TSV and yet nobody checked appals me. I expect very little from Q these days, but I do expect that for a TSV they have crossed their t's and dotted their i's.

For those in the market for cropped trousers, Ideal World have bengalines on today at £16.99 a pair.

I couldn't help thinking they should have got Renee to go over the measurements seeing as Q managed to f* that up. The fact it's a TSV and yet nobody checked appals me. I expect very little from Q these days, but I do expect that for a TSV they have crossed their t's and dotted their i's.
Especially as they claim that TSV's are chosen up to a year in advance.

The presenters have been there too long, they have become too complacent and too full of themselves. I am so bored by them and I am not sure I can carry on watching QVC for much longer unless things change. Let’s hope the DHS opening up soon acts as a wake up call and someone on “ management “ takes back some control from the “ presenters “ and actually manages them. I will really miss this forum if I stop watching because I will have nothing to contribute.

The presenters have been there too long, they have become too complacent and too full of themselves. I am so bored by them and I am not sure I can carry on watching QVC for much longer unless things change. Let’s hope the DHS opening up soon acts as a wake up call and someone on “ management “ takes back some control from the “ presenters “ and actually manages them. I will really miss this forum if I stop watching because I will have nothing to contribute.
Considering that much of the chat on here is not QVC related you don't need to watch it to join in :)

Latest posts

Back