Fashion Sale Featuring Kipling TSV 24/12/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Meh!

Who are they using to design their prints these days?

This looks like another after-though TSV! They'll have 12 in each colour option and then have OTOs from 9am because it's a sale day!

They keep saying that prints are so expensive to produce. Wouldn't you think they'd try to sell us decent ones, then, to tempt us to part with our hard-earned cash?

I noticed they seemed to have lots of small bags in the fashion on friday yesterday....like loads! Was tempted by one or two on easy pay but am gonna hang to see what this is

They had the hideous Royal Wedding monkeys as an OTO the other day and they still didn't sell out! Sometimes Kipling get it right, others they get so wrong!

Kipling Xylian Shoulder Bag with Crossbody Strap
Item Number: 110100
QVC Price: £45.00
Today's Special Value Price £32.89
P&P £3.95

Xylian small shoulder bag from Kipling. Made especially for QVC, this essential bag can be worn securely over the shoulder or across the body and features a flap-over top, pockets to keep you organised and comes complete with a signature furry monkey keyring. Great for work and relaxed weekends alike, this fab Kipling bag is a stylish and practical companion for every day.

A place for everything - the bag features a roomy internal compartment, a mobile phone pocket, a flat pocket and a pencil loop on the front, as well as a zip pocket on the back.

Colour options:
Monkey Mania Purple (new for A/W 2013) - comes with a Stefanie monkey keyring
Triangle Print (new for A/W 2013) - comes with a Stefanie monkey keyring
Caramel Beige - comes with a Shiloh monkey keyring
Black - comes with a Davina monkey keyring
Cerise Red - comes with a Filippo monkey keyring

Behind the brand
Kipling has been creating fashionable, high-quality bags and accessories for over 25 years. Named after the well-travelled author Rudyard Kipling, the brand encompasses all that is fun and adventurous. Every bag comes with a signature monkey keyring, with each monkey named after a Kipling employee!

All measurements are approximate

Well I bought the monkey mania.It was bigger than I thought and in stock a 7am so that was my treat to myself! I would have liked to have seen a sale price and then a further tsv price bringing it to under £30 but hey ho.I've caught the odd sale item showing today and its literally 3 or 4 pounds off with presenters desperately trying to tell you but we've given you easy pay....it will help with the p and p.....so I'm definitely expecting too much there!!

I hope the monkey mania print is ok....I probably wouldnt have bothered buying if it was just the other colours....the only monkey mania print I tried was on a TSV and I hated it - it looked so different to the tv....

Well I bought the monkey mania.It was bigger than I thought and in stock a 7am so that was my treat to myself! I would have liked to have seen a sale price and then a further tsv price bringing it to under £30 but hey ho.I've caught the odd sale item showing today and its literally 3 or 4 pounds off with presenters desperately trying to tell you but we've given you easy pay....it will help with the p and p.....so I'm definitely expecting too much there!!

I hope the monkey mania print is ok....I probably wouldnt have bothered buying if it was just the other colours....the only monkey mania print I tried was on a TSV and I hated it - it looked so different to the tv....

they dont do it like that the TSV price is lower than it would of been if it wasnt a sale day though

Funny enough I ordered the monkey mania as well, I do like the look of the bag and the fact that it is not too big, I like the idea of the monkey mania print but not in the blue or cream colour so am hoping I like the purple, I find the Q exclusives I either love or hate, let's hope we love this one :thinking::thinking:

I can't understand that reviews of the Tsv have been posted already when it was not sold as far as I know until 24/12, am I missing something? I have posted it as a question on the item number as I don't Facebook etc, am very surprised to see that Q have posted my question, and I know it may seem a bit pedantic asking but it does annoy me, one goes back to November, weird!

I don't want to Hi-jack the thread but there is a Delphin bag up in the sales at Amazon in about 10 minutes. It may be in other colours too but def. in Lacquer Black

I can't understand that reviews of the Tsv have been posted already when it was not sold as far as I know until 24/12, am I missing something? I have posted it as a question on the item number as I don't Facebook etc, am very surprised to see that Q have posted my question, and I know it may seem a bit pedantic asking but it does annoy me, one goes back to November, weird!

LBA I thought this tsv was a repeat of a previous shape? Could explain the reviews, but I could be wrong! Am sure a Kipling fan will confirm/deny!

I bought a bag on the day, not the TSV, & when the parcel turned up it was a jar of Prai cream!!

Latest posts

Back