Fashion Day Tomorrow....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkpussycat

Guest Shopper
Yoohoo!! Mrs James!! Mrs James!! Calling our very own Style Icon Extraordinaire...are you already moist with excitement hon!!?? :muscle:

I see the TSV is from the superannuated barbie doll, Michele Hope. She's got the most horrendous pink talons, plus of course the frosted pink lippy :giggle: Thought Julia looked good in the blue.

Gosh! I haven't seen Michele Hope for ages. I'm quite shocked at how much older she looks. From a distance she looks pretty much the same, but when the camera got close it was very noticable. I wonder how old she is? She obviously hasn't had her face messed with.

I'll not be watching much tomorrow - I'm off to Cheshire Oaks to get a new jacket (hopefully). I left my light weight summer jacket on the train :(.
I've had a quick peek at the QVC sale but not found anything that appeals.
Happy viewing everyone.
There will be lots of static floating about the QVC studios with all that man made fabric - bet they are having to use lots of hairspray to stop their hair looking like they styled it upside down.

i'm there PPC :angel:
have already ordered the clings to the clog frock that Debs is sporting but in canary yellow, the Tulip skirt in ectoplasm green, the Parasol shorts in XS and 3 Tropical Starburst Semi Flared Long Skirts in a variety of puke-inducing pallates so i'm good to go....where? i've no chuffin' idea!!

have already ordered the clings to the clog frock that Debs is sporting but in canary yellow, the Tulip skirt in ectoplasm green, the Parasol shorts in XS and 3 Tropical Starburst Semi Flared Long Skirts in a variety of puke-inducing pallates so i'm good to go....where? i've no chuffin' idea!!

Where ever you go Mrs James you're bound to be the best dressed person there. :wave:

Erm...you sure such a snug fit is a good idea hon?? :thinking: I'm thinking in yer face camel toe here or you could even cut off the circulation to betty. :doh:

Gosh! I haven't seen Michele Hope for ages. I'm quite shocked at how much older she looks. From a distance she looks pretty much the same, but when the camera got close it was very noticable. I wonder how old she is? She obviously hasn't had her face messed with.

I thought someone on here said she had had some work done on her eyes.

I couldn't help but stifle a snigger when I heard two old has-beens launching fashion day by describing "women of age" not wanting to show their upper arms. Sorry loves, but if you want to use a derogatory term like that you must accept you both are one! Aside from that, Michelle Hope seemed to be really pleased to be relaunching items that she started off her business with 14-odd years ago. She said it was the same three items in the same three colours. Her stuff hasn't changed at all in that time has it! This is nothing to be proud of IMO. Fashion now should be vastly different to something launched in the mid-90s. Perhaps it was time she was put out to pasture with her horse. You can't buy this anywhere else but QVC apparently. Hardly surprising, I don't suppose anybody else wants it!

Has anyone ever seen Michelle Hope or Kim and Co sausage factory tat ever being worn 'in the wild'?

Latest posts

Back