Fashion By Together TSV 27/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've seen it in Kaleidoscope, JD Williams and various charity shops.

Grattan catalogue do a huge range of Together although it is more expensive than on QVC. I have a few Together tops but I'm quite selective. They do some cotton ones which are better than all that nylon stuff. Thought the TSV was grim and trust JF to wear beige . . . . " love my neutrals blah blah blah"

I agree with the comment about Cate Bandel on Nina Leonard. She wears all the clothes and says what size she's wearing so at least if you are larger you can see what sort of look you will get on a bigger body shape (although I do sometimes think Cate should size up as things look a bit tight on her sometimes).

CC

JULIA JUST SAID SHE'S IN THE SMALL BUT COULD HAVE GONE DOWN TO THE EXTRA SMALL :mysmilie_15: No, no , no, the small is just about fine on her and medium probably just as good or better. Julia, please listen. Just because you can get into it doesn't mean you look good in it.

CC

JULIA JUST SAID SHE'S IN THE SMALL BUT COULD HAVE GONE DOWN TO THE EXTRA SMALL :mysmilie_15: No, no , no, the small is just about fine on her and medium probably just as good or better. Julia, please listen. Just because you can get into it doesn't mean you look good in it.

CC

Snap, I've just posted exactly the same on another thread!

CC

What a surprise! I did a double take when I heard her say that. :mysmilie_19:

Yep, you're all right Posters ! JF could clearly be seen with a bulldog clip pulling in her top ! she made such a big deal about how well it fitted under the arms, but it would have been a different story had she not been wearing the clip. Surely this is a case under some sort of Misleading Act ??

Because I am much smaller in the top than around the hips everything sleeveless gapes like buggery under the arms which I hate. If I really love something I have to get my dressmaker to alter so on Q prices plus postage it makes it far too expensive

That bulldog clip was ridiculous if she is too slim for the clothes they should have had another presenter doing the show. The top wasn't sitting right on her because it was pulled in far too much. I wonder does it come with the clip or is that an extra expense?

CC

Well I saw Julia on a join clothes show with Evie around 5/6pm ish on Saturday.
Julia was in a size small (of course!) which Evie had just said was a size 8-10 equivalent (she gave the impression she would've preferred Julia in the next size up (and in a different colour instead of her usual purple, a look she completed with her hideous black toe post shoes..!)).

So Julia piped up and said she was a 12 but liked the fit on her bust (it was too tight IMHO and made them look bigger), before adding that she'd lost weight recently so "really is a size 12", said in such a way that I was convinced she'd been on this forum! Must be hurtful to read people joking about her size etc and think she should wear what she likes really. I *try* not to comment too much on people's weight and elements of their appearance that they can't change, because I would hate to be judged like that... But it did make me smile when she said that ;) and think she has some lack of self awareness at times!

That bulldog clip was ridiculous if she is too slim for the clothes they should have had another presenter doing the show. The top wasn't sitting right on her because it was pulled in far too much. I wonder does it come with the clip or is that an extra expense?

I didnt see the bulldog clip show but its so annoying because I have bought a couple of Together tops in the past and they come up very big .Also they have no shape to them ,so unless you are pregnant or have a really large tummy area they hang very unflatteringly.

By pulling it in with a bulldog clip it gives the impression they are more fitted than they really are.

Why is it that QVC don`t get a good selection of what Together have available with their other suppliers i.e. every catalogue going!! QVC seem to stick with tops and the odd maxi all very samey all the time ..with a captive audience so to speak you would think they would take advantage of it !!

Latest posts

Back