Fashion by Berek

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another new guest but not from the brand :giggle:

Sarah Booker former model and broadcaster
:wait:
www.sarahbooker.com

:sleepy:

Being a nosey old bird I went for a look.....why do all her publicity shots look as though they're taken from above? Would my impending passport photo look better if I lie across the twirly stool in the booth?

Jude xx

This sounds like a 'must tune in moment' when is it next on---must check!
Must put a little outfit together so i can swan into Harvey Nics.

Being a nosey old bird I went for a look.....why do all her publicity shots look as though they're taken from above? Would my impending passport photo look better if I lie across the twirly stool in the booth?
LOL Give it a shot hon. :mysmilie_61:

Jude xx

Well I've never heard of her and after looking at her mugshots I'm still none the wiser. :emo:

I have missed this delight as have been on induction day for my new job, but I believe there is a show on at 9pm? so i can feast my animal print starved eyes. My new job has a dress code, can you imagine if they took advice from Glen? how hilarous that would be!! We have been told it is "smart casual" so will have to kit myself out with some capri pants and a nice blewson ( as JR would say)

I have missed this delight as have been on induction day for my new job, but I believe there is a show on at 9pm? so i can feast my animal print starved eyes. My new job has a dress code, can you imagine if they took advice from Glen? how hilarous that would be!! We have been told it is "smart casual" so will have to kit myself out with some capri pants and a nice blewson ( as JR would say)

Blouse on Dear, blouse on. A nice pass tell blouse on worn over a turkwazz wiscut.

With raglan sleeves...as those are the only ones La Roberts thinks exist :wink:

As someone who knits so I can have the fibres, (sorry fabrication) styles and colours I want, I hate raglan sleeves and look like a wounded hen in them. They are not universally let alone the most flattering sleeve style anymore than black flipflops are the greatest shoe to grace human feet ever.:smirk:

As someone who knits so I can have the fibres, (sorry fabrication) styles and colours I want, I hate raglan sleeves and look like a wounded hen in them. They are not universally let alone the most flattering sleeve style anymore than black flipflops are the greatest shoe to grace human feet ever.:smirk:

I'm with you there Vampy, I look awful in raglan sleeves although I can't think of anyone who would look good in them. I need a defined shoulder......

Good luck with the new job! I think your working wardrobe is now sorted?
One thing is certain you'll stand out in a crowd!

shoot me now....i've just seen something i like :thinking:

is it the rather bright cardy that Clare's wearing???? :giggle:

and is the guest presenter pregnant? if not, the top she is wearing is very unflattering to her shape.

Just edited as it's actually a top not a dress, and I don't think she is pregnant as now going on about just having had a baby and wanting to disguise her tummy area - well that top ain't helping much!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back