Fashion by Berek

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OMG gonna miss this--- but will rely on you to tell me as it is!!!
Yours in anticipation! prepared for lol

It looks very similar to a line they did years ago - can't remember the name, but then most of QVC "fashion" has a certain look. I obviously need a style makeover to help me be On Trend because I'm failing to appreciate the subtlety of the design.
Maybe Julia could help me out as she did AY as I've never had the nerve to team a mini skirt and thick tights with a flamenco-sleeved bedjacket, I think I need to push the boundaries and channel my inner diva......all help and advice appreciated..:wave:

Obviously I am way off trend too as this is even more awful qvc 'fashion' I use the word very loosely here.

And of course our resident 'fashion guru' Mrs J pops up when there is a fashion thread :wink:

Come on Mrs James, competition to see who can get to the phone first?
Think you will win though, I'll be shaking too much from the excitement!

Come on Mrs James, competition to see who can get to the phone first?
Think you will win though, I'll be shaking too much from the excitement!

i'm not gonna chance missing out on any of the delights so i'm shoppin on the web....battery charged and fingers poised as we speak :rock:

p.s. treat that lovely girl of yours :up:

Not too sure if I should Mrs J, She is refusing to wear the Lilly & Van stuff I bought her for some reason. It's as if she knows nowt about 'on trend, high fashion'.
I told her to team it all up with a white vest & cropped trousers. My black eye should go down in a day or two I hope!

The bag would go perfectly with the taupe version of the "Attitudes by Renee" TSV that we were blessed with last week.

I bet that all of the "on trend" ladies are jumping to the phone.

What do you think about the ruffle luxe cardi ? :blush:
As this summer I'm going on hols, near to the spanish border just hope a bull doesn't spot me wearing it. :grin:

:wink:

Debbie's on full flow now.

£50 blouse take it on your hols to pop on over your swimwear when you go to the pool bar.

Get real Debbie most of us wouldn't risk getting suncream over it.

:sad:

So sorry Debbie.

:sad:

I'd like to say I haven't gone for the beaded animal print £47.00 bag, as I don't go to the David Lloyd Club, just thought it was a bit too upmarket for the local baths.

:cheeky:

i've ordered the ruffle cardi to go over the citrus spots top but now i've seen the marine cardi and i want that too!!!

You could always wear it over your kaftans too - would look really 'on trend' for the school run or walking the dog:cheeky:

You could always wear it over your kaftans too - would look really 'on trend' for the school run or walking the dog:cheeky:

Damm :angry: I just knew I should have gone for the £47.00 beaded animal print shopper bag.
It would have been great for popping in the po bags in when I go out with Hubby and Ben.

:up:

Latest posts

Back