Facebook comment deleted by Q.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Well, it took longer than I thought but Its finally happened. Q have deleted a post I made on their FB page.

It was only a pic of Yankee Rosa looking like a giant tomato, along with a link to her weight-loss business. No idea what the problem was! Did anyone notice when it got taken off? Was there a complaint?

image.jpg

I'm suprised they didn't take some of the other ones down, especially Jill F wearing

a thing round her shoulder, and your comparision. Very funny.

Regulars will know I'm not given to personal comments very often, but, the lady doesn't look a good advert for a weight loss business does she...

"Diets don't work - I know - I have tried almost all of them. All diets do is make you want things you believe you can't have and so increase your obsession with food. That is no way to live your life.
We all know that healthy eating and exercise are the only ways to keep your body healthy and in perfect condition. how come then that even though you know all of this and make great efforts to be healthy you still can't lose weight?

I learned that the blocks to successful weight loss are in the mind. I was trapped in a cycle of negative beliefs and behaviours that kept me overweight and unhealthy even when I was consciously trying to become fit and healthy."

Rosa

Www.amazingchange.co.uk

I had no idea. I like her though and she comes across in a positive way so I can see where the life coach bit might come in. I'm a bit confused re the weight loss bit. Are there any before and after photos of her then or has she coached herself into believing she's lost weight?

"Many books, CDs DVDs and supplements are now available to help you embark on a detox plan to kickstart a healthy eating and exercise regime. I believe these products are fantastic in assisting you with the practicalities of a detox: what to eat and drink and when.

However - as I learned myself when recently taking part along with nine other volunteers on a 30 day juice fast - when you stop eating and start to physically detox, you also begin an emotional cleanse.

We often use food and the act of eating to stuff down old, unresolved emotions and mask them. When the body is detoxing and you are not eating, these issues will bubble to the surface.

Without proper and effective guidance these negative, unresolved emotions may not be dealt with. As a result you may end your detox and fall back into your old patterns of emotional eaing soon after.

To ensure this doesn't happen I am pleased to announce a range of guided detox packages to suit all budgets and lifestyles."

Rosa.

Life coaches! They're either ego maniacs or severely deluded. What gives anyone the right to set themselves up in a position where they charge people to tell them how to live their lives? Bunch of con artists selling snake oil for the soul.

I wonder why she doesn't just delete the website as it hasn't been updated since 2007. Whatever size she is I prefer her to bossy boots Michaela.

Life coaches! They're either ego maniacs or severely deluded. What gives anyone the right to set themselves up in a position where they charge people to tell them how to live their lives? Bunch of con artists selling snake oil for the soul.

Well said PP. They sell "stating the bleedin obvious" to those with more money than sense or those to vunerable to realise.

I wonder why she doesn't just delete the website as it hasn't been updated since 2007. Whatever size she is I prefer her to bossy boots Michaela.

Who says she's not still trading? The phone number works, I got her voicemail (she's probably busy detoxing something).

I saw your post on Q and thought it quite amusing. I'm amazed they don't take down half the posts as everyone seems to be complaining. Then again they would look even worse if they did. I bet the Q FB operative/s despair at some of the posts. Either that or they just laugh at them :)

The only pounds you lose are the ones in your purse lol !!

I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Does a person have to be stick thin to be a diet buddy or life coach? People in sensitive times just need someone to talk to, and I think Rosa fits that bill perfectly. She comes across as really approachable and as long as she's not handing out cream buns then I think her advice would be sound. If she's happy in her skin but you are not in yours then a friendly shoulder just might work for you.

Diets and lilfe coaches - I'm afraid it's all a load of old cobblers to make money out of us. We don't need to pay someone to tell us to eat less, walk more, spend less etc etc. I like Rosa when she's on presenting candles but she is really the last person I would ask if I wanted to lose weight.

A diet advisor doesn't have to be stick thin of course but surely you have to look like you follow your own advice? There's no getting round it, Rosa is is overweight and not just by a couple of pounds.

Last edited:
Who says she's not still trading? The phone number works, I got her voicemail (she's probably busy detoxing something).

When you get through, could you be an angel and ask her if she's got any Yankee large jars of fluffy towels going cheap.

Latest posts

Back