Facebook comment deleted by Q.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

However - as I learned myself when recently taking part along with nine other volunteers on a 30 day juice fast - when you stop eating and start to physically detox, you also begin an emotional cleanse.

As the inimitable Jim Royle would say "......emotional cleanse, my ar$e".

Last edited:
I'm going to play devil's advocate here. Does a person have to be stick thin to be a diet buddy or life coach? People in sensitive times just need someone to talk to, and I think Rosa fits that bill perfectly. She comes across as really approachable and as long as she's not handing out cream buns then I think her advice would be sound. If she's happy in her skin but you are not in yours then a friendly shoulder just might work for you.

Friendly and approachable whilst taking your money. That's what con artists do.

Who says she's not still trading? The phone number works, I got her voicemail (she's probably busy detoxing something).

You are something else BB. That poor woman might be tearing her hair out thinking she's lost a customer. She'll probably never go out again in case you call back and then Michaela will have to present candles again and Rosa will need counselling to get her out and about again. What have you done!!

i consider myself lucky in as much as i can get out & I am not limited physically so it enables me to walk daily , I have never been unfit , but I am not a stick thin either , my BMI is within the healthy range

I have carried a lot more weight than i do now & the only advantage was I could buy clothes that you normally dont get in the bigger sizes , it is harder to loose weight the older you get , and i find my weight is pretty much stuck at 10 stone 4 lbs , I would up my daily activities & just watch I wasn't eating to much crappy food if my weight crept up a little bit

I do have a lot of empathy for people who are trying to loose weight & there unable to do a little excersize as well , its hard work & when you dont see results you loose faith , there are times when we need that kick up the arse , but theres also times when we need a pat on the back , just take tiny steps each day & keep positive even if you have only maintained your weight & not put any more on

Who says she's not still trading? The phone number works, I got her voicemail (she's probably busy detoxing something).
Good point, I just assumed she wasn't as it was so long since it had been updated. So you actually rang her, LOL!

I'd trust her advice about as far as I could throw her - which let's face it wouldn't be very far :talking: The gift of the gab maybe, but a teeny weeny question mark over her integrity, methinks.

I guess back in 2007 she may have been slimmer then and also who nos whats hap-pend in her life, she may have had a bad few years and gained weight. I think she seems like a nice lady and its never felt like shes preaching to us on air.

I agree. Nice lady.

But a chancer. Like many people who seem to end up on telly without any apparent skill or talent. Gift of the gab. Not to be trusted.

I agree. Nice lady.

But a chancer. Like many people who seem to end up on telly without any apparent skill or talent. Gift of the gab. Not to be trusted.

I can see a steely glint in her eye, a chancer is right IMO

Latest posts

Back