EZPay Code...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CallMeQ

Registered Shopper
Just been sent a code for 3 easy pays on your whole order, not sure if it will work for anyone else, but its worth a try, its SUMM14

hope it helps :)

and a bit short-sighted imho; if they published a one-use easy pay code open to all it might tempt others to add a couple of things to their basket. Let's face it, easy-pay doesn't reduce the price they get for an item so why limit it to certain customers.

I am open to them sending me a single use 50% off coupon....just sayin'.

Now if you do not buy for months, if has been known to get a £5 off voucher. If you can hold out for a few more months you might get a £10 off voucher. I did about two years ago.

Apparently they sent out 75,000 "random" postcards to people offering them this. It is linked to your account. Well they can shove any more orders from me right up where the sun don't shine. Me and QVC are finished. End of. How dare they - I order quite a lot of beauty stuff and have never sent one thing back. How dare they treat loyal customers like that. How dare they. End of rant.

Apparently they sent out 75,000 "random" postcards to people offering them this. It is linked to your account. Well they can shove any more orders from me right up where the sun don't shine. Me and QVC are finished. End of. How dare they - I order quite a lot of beauty stuff and have never sent one thing back. How dare they treat loyal customers like that. How dare they. End of rant.

they are so awful considering their number 2 most trusted brand... makes you wonder what number 3 must be like

Its being taken for granted just like the banks do offering new customers special deals whilst ignoring loyal customers!!

Easypay codes arent random, they send them to people who haven't shopped as regularly as QVC would like.

Same with the Beauty Bash, this is sent to the top spending beauty customers.

Latest posts

Back