Eyebrows...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was a young thing in the 60s when the trend then was plucked to death eyebrows! Never bothered as it was far too painful so many years later I have quite reasonable brows - only thing now is that I have silver (sounds better than grey) hair but my brows are still nearly black!!!!! I have quite a strange resemblance to Alistair Darling. TBH I don't care.

So when she stops they will return to normal? Or is she committing herself for life?

I don't want to upset you Loveinamist but Tania's eyebrows will have to be humanely destroyed once she's finished the course of revitabrow.
It's sad I know but there really is no other way and I promise you they won't feel a thing :mysmilie_477::mysmilie_853:

I always hated the over plucked 70's brow look and never went down that path. Nor did I do the 80's thing of huge furry eyebrows! Now we're onto the more sculpted Groucho Marks look! Imo pluck the stragglers, achieve a nice natural shape and that gives the most flattering look and stops you looking like a fashion victim.

Think its the HD brow Tania has, TOWIE brought that into trend.

I have blond eyebrows, and once when I had them threaded the woman talked me into get some dye done. She insisted it would give a bit of colour as she only kept on so many seconds. I felt very weird and didn't like it at all, friends kept saying, "Oh, you have eyebrows!" For me it was too dark, I prefer to just use a blond brow wax when I wear make up.

Now get my brows threaded in Superdrug Castle Court Belfast for £5. As you pay at the normal till, no one tries to talk you into getting them dyed. You just take the receipt to the lady doing it.

Excellent Donna! Will be going there next time, had mine done in another shopping centre in Belfast & it was £10. First time threading & I loved it, sore but worth it

Latest posts

Back