Eyebrow pencil suggestions please.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I have NEVER used an eyebrow pencil in my life but with my new daft idea of growing out my fringe I am going to have to.

The "tail" of my left eyebrow is missing. Smacked in the eye so it's scar tissue. But I am a dark brunette. My eyebrows are almost black and I've never used an eyebrow pencil because black always looks very obvious (on others) and I can't see how the ones that are one pencil fits all is going to work either.

I'd like to buy from QVC for the money back guarantee but I'd like your suggestions. Please.

Not sure if you need to know but I'm dark olive skinned. Like Julia Roberts but my hair and eyebrows are much much darker. Think Mediterranean/Arabic.

Smashbox Brow Tech, they are doing a duo to go. I found these easy to work with, I am fair and hate having very dark eyebrows, it just looks weird on me. Otherwise Laura Mercier in Blond is mine.

Perhaps go to a few counters in a good department store and try a few out. Lancome and Dior have excellent make up and they let you take a mirror to the door to check in daylight instead of just shop lighting.

I always liked the ybf/ models prefer pencil, it lasted ages and ages. Have just found an earlier thread where Rosey kindly posted a link as this is no longer available on Q. Perhaps we should start a petition to get Stacey back!

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/foru...r-YBF-eyebrow-pencil&highlight=eyebrow+pencil

I am SO with you on this - there is no comparison and I'm running out fast.... HOWEVER Tinkerbelle I was reading the comments on the NEW CID eyebrow pencil set and a couple of people have said that they were missing the Models Prefer YBF eyebrow pencil but that this was just as good. (And it is on easypay today, like YBF it is one pencil for all shades of complexion and hair colour and you just adjust the pressure of application as to how dark you want it).

I know I sound New CID mad today, and I promise I'm not on commission - just love the range, have not bought the eyebrow pencil set tho as I don't need one yet but when I do I am going to order it.

I have silver hair and black brows - Stacey's "one size fits all" brow pencil (sorry girls!) just DID NOT do black brows! I've tried all sorts but my favourite is the Chantecaille (sp?) from Space UK, in Ebony.

I have silver hair and black brows - Stacey's "one size fits all" brow pencil (sorry girls!) just DID NOT do black brows! I've tried all sorts but my favourite is the Chantecaille (sp?) from Space UK, in Ebony.

Oh Carol! I'm starting to get worried about the whole New CID thing now, because we never like the same things from QVC - I'm hoping we will be New CID compatible!! LOL

I might go and try a few colours on the High Street. I think I need something between taupe and black as yer hat!

Latest posts

Back